Black lake-p1

DRACO MALFOY POV

I had it planned out all in my head, I would prepare a picnic by the black lake before I bring Y/N, fuck her in the lake, but the last thing I wanted to do was to tell her that I love her.

Because I did I loved her the first time my eyes examined her. Her confidence made me more intrigued, her beauty was consuming and her sassiness only created more hunger for her.

But loving someone and being in love were two completely different things, I fell in love with her while we were in the bath, it was like we were the only two people left on earth and that's how I wanted it to be. Just me and her.
That's when I knew I fell in love.

A scrap bit off paper landed right in-front of me, I knew it was her.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Come get me at eight then;)
R.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Tucking the bit of paper into my pocket, the lesson was about to finish at last, Merlin it felt like I was in there for about 10 years.

Y/N was standing right in-front of me speaking to Dakota so I turned to Blaise making sure I raised the volume of my voice so that she could hear.

"Hey Blaise, ever wonder what else you could do with a wand?"

I peered over to Y/N to find out that her concentration shifted to me, she looked slightly stiff trying to hold back her little laugh.

"Not really, why" he replied, pathetic uncultured virgin.

Covering my hand over my mouth to whisper too Blaise, i looked directly at Y/N pretending to tell to him what I used my wand for.

"neither do I." I lied to Blaise quietly speaking into his ear.

Y/N ROWEN POV

"Sorry Dakota would you give me a second?" I swear to Merlin if Draco was talking about fucking me with his wand to Blaise.

"Of course go do what you need to do." I saw her eye Draco and Blaise already knowing what I was going to do.

I strutted over to them hands on my hips, "hello boys."

"Hey Y/N." Blaise gingerly said to me looking me up and down, like this motherfucker didn't think I noticed.

"What we're you two lovers whispering about?"

"Nothing that concerns you Rowen." Draco responded, taking a few steps over to me outstretching his arm to lay on my shoulder.

"Nice to know you didn't deny you and Blaise, aw I'm so happy for you two!" I joked, hitting Draco on the chest playfully only for my hand to be taken into his, locking our fingers together above my head backing me up onto a table.

"Don't speak to me like that, you need to learn how to respect your superiors!" His fingers trailing on my jaw line.

"Merlin you two fuck in your own time." Blaise commented laughing.

"Amused Blaise, jealous that your still a horny virgin."

"You see Malfoy, thats were your wrong." He smirked.

"Are you guys quite done?" Dakota chirped in.

"Yes, just about to leave." Blaise said wrapping an arm round Dakota. Me and Draco immediately looked at each other with the same thought.

Sus.

"Tomorrow night after they announce who's going to be competing in the tri wizard tournament me, briar and Blaise are meeting at twelve pm in the Slytherin common room, want to join? Dakota asked.