ENVY AND JEALOUSY

New character
JAXON SNAPE

New character JAXON SNAPE

__________________

Y/N ROWEN POV

The railing of the staircase felt more colder than usual, maybe it was because I was on high alert, so my senses were stronger.

I could vaguely hear the laughs and chatter from the top of the landing, as I stepped down closer they became more clear.

"There she is, there's our gorgeous champion!" Dakota shouted out, I only faked laughed in return. Not because of her but because I was still in a pit of suffering.

Briar came rushing up to me to match my level on the stairs, "you look stunning as ever, how are you after the announcement!" She took my hand rushing me down the stairs.

"Thank you, A bit shaken and clueless I didn't put my name in and still ended up being the chosen one to compete."

"Good things happen to good people!" She pulled me into a tight hug patting her toes on the floor in excitement for me.

When we broke from the hug, everything blurred out focusing on one venomous boy that was sat on the sofa legs spread apart tapping his ring dressed hands against his thigh.

He was embellished In a white transparent top again although this time the top was matched with black trousers with his hair loose in waves.

"I thought you said she wasn't coming!" Pansy whined, how did I not spot her toying with Draco's hair. It spiked a bit of jealousy in me that it was her and not me leaning on him.

"Did you miss me Pansy?, oh I bet you did" I strutted over to sit on the opposite sofa winking at her so she could replay our gruesome kiss.

I was now sitting next to Dakota and Blaise who were clinging on to each other for dear life, "so are you too official yet?" I giggled at them.

"No not yet, just some really good fucking so far." Blaise said surprisingly, while stroking his knuckles on Dakotas arm.

"No lies were told there!" She tittered looking up to him with loving eyes. It hurt me knowing that could have been me and Draco because it was. Now I don't think it ever will be.

"Jaxon, your here I'm so glad you decided to come!" Briar suddenly exclaimed, getting up on her feet to greet the unfamiliar boy.

I turned around and was stunned, his hair was black and long dangling in-front of his face, his face was chiselled showing off his green-blue also dark eyes. He was tall and slender in all black apparel.

Glancing over at Draco, his face sorted into a scowl shooting at him. what was his problem?

"Hello everyone I'm Jaxon, I'm the new Slytherin." He introduced himself in a similar cocky tone to Draco, dropping back on a single chair crossing an ankle over his leg, His voice was coarse and deep.