Pain part 2

Vansh sat there with lifeless ridhimma in his arms he don't know what to do, Dadi look at the scene in shock hearing ridhimmas word she understand that vansh is the cause of the problem she look at him with pain in her eyes then to lifeless body of ridhimma seeing him not moving angrey decide to talk.

Angrey:bhai let's take her to the hospital, seeing vansh not moving he look at dadi for help.

Dadi:let's take her she have already lose blood, vansh did not even blink hearing her words Aryan decide to take her moving toward vansh trying to take ridhimma out of his hold he shout and push him.

Vansh(shouting):leave her don't even try to hurt her he said he is not in his right sense. Dadi look at him with anger then slap him. All the family members become silent and shock at the turn of event, vansh come back to his sense holding his cheek.

Dadi:leave her or do you want to finish her all your insults, anger, doubting habit and lack of trust push her to this she finish with rage hearing her words he pick her up running towards the door with angrey following him then the rest of the members. Now all are worried for ridhima especially dadi and ishani(ishani is now changed after witnessing ridhima taking bullet for her brother she develop a  love and care for her.

At the hospital
After reaching the hospital angrey shout for the doctors the doctors come out seeing the person all are frighten the vansh raisingania. The doctors take her inside the to check her. That's when the rest arrive vansh sat down in front of the room looking at the door his mind is blank, he don't even know what he is thinking about all he knows is that he don't want to lose her , dadi is looking at him with disgust while the rest pity him they know how much he loves ridhima.

    Vansh sat there for almost 3hours thinking about nothing today's event have shock him thats when the doctors come out seeing him vansh run to them.

Vansh:how is she? She is alright nah? My ridhimma is okay right, seeing the doctor silent he shout ANSWER ME DAMMIT angrey and Aryan hold him seeing him ready to hold the doctors neck.

Doctor:she slip into coma GE said throwing the bomb on the family members who are now shattered, vansh move back.

Vansh:no its not possible what do you mean, my ridhimma no she is fine doctor JUST TELL ME SHE IS FINE nothing happen to her he said absent minded.

Doctor:she consume a poison first before cutting her wrist, its another shock for them.

Doctor:actually during the treatment she didn't show any signs that she want to live, she is not responding to the treatment that's why she slip into coma am sorry.

Dadi:can we see her?

Doctor:yes you can but one person at a time.

Dadi:okay saying this she look at the door ridhims is inside gathering her courage and open the door seeing ridhima laying down lifelessly with many wires and machine attach to her she step back not been able to see her favorite person like that.

Five months later
Its have been five month she have been like this with no movement or any sign. Since that DAT she have been shifted to vr mansion on doctors instructions telling that she will heal in her home or environment that's she is shifted there . Dadi and ishani use to be with her during the day telling her about the happening some time even Aryan and chachi sit with her while vansh in the afternoon till morning he spend his time talking to her taking care of her.
     He walk inside his room he look at the bed and saw her like it pain him immensely when he found her like this but now enough is enough he know what to do he run downstairs he find Dadi, aryan and ishani talking in the living room he walk to them looking at ishani.

Vansh:will You help me?.

Ishani:yes bhai I will what is it?

Vansh:you have to  shoot me

Ishani:what happen bhai are you okay in your right sense.

Vansh:no You just have to act she will wake up to save me.

Dadi:after all the betrayal and pain you have given her you want to add that with this she left ishani look at her brother helplessly...

Ishani:are You sure it will work bhai.

Vansh:yes it will just come with me.

After 2 hours
Now all The plan is ready he is in his room holding her hand talking to her thsts when they heard the sound of the bullet she scream and get up.

Ridhimma:VANSH!!! vansh look at her with tears in his eyes while the rest are having khushi ke aansu she look at him

Ridhimma:are You okay what's that sound.

Vansh:am okay ruxhi. Ridhimma

   That's when she remember his words, action and look away sensing the tension btw the couple all left vansh immediately went on his kneels ridhima is surprise by this.

Vansh;I know am a monster, devil, heartless but still am asking for your forgiveness because am too selfish to let you go please if you can find a place in your heart to forgive me hearing his 🅱roken voice she look at him with tears in her eyes.

Ridhimma:but why me?

Vansh:because once you said only our dear/close ones can hurt us, I know I have behave like a total jerk but please please forgive me just give me one chance he said pleading.

Ridhimma:okay i will but it will take time.

Vansh:I will wait he said hugging her.

Sorry for the grammatical errors hope you like it.
Happy reading