Game Riansh/Rihaan last part.

Hello guys
     Thank you for loving my stories but due to the low response I have decided to keep target for all of my stories, hope you understand.

Thank you.

______________________________________

Riansh room

Vansh come out of the washroom after freshing up he look around them room but ridhima is not anywhere to be found.

Vansh:I asked her to wait for me but where is she. He said calmly. She will never listened to what say, with that he storm out of the room.

      He is searching for her when he stop hearing her voice coming out of vihaan's room.

Vansh:what the hell is she doing here after all the warning, he move towards vihaan room peeping inside only to be shocked his wife and twin brother are sitting on the bed watching something in the laptop both of them are so close, he was like what the he is ready to bounce on them when angrey quickly hold him back dragging him from the door.

Vansh:what the hell angrey leave me. He said trying to get out of his hold.

Angrey:boss calm down, what are you trying to do?

Vansh:do you have gun with you, he asked angrey wide his eyes.

Angrey:what are you going to do with it boss?

Vansh: I want to kill that man, how dare he stick to my wife like that, he said burning with jealousy.

Angrey:no boss you won't do that, you don't have to ruin your already ruined image in front of bhabhi, she is not even talking to you and you are trying to worse the condition, vansh is listening to him attentively because now all he want is his wife for all himself.

Vansh:but she have already forgiven me...

Angrey:when?

Vansh;today, I even asked her to wait for me so that we can talk but after freshing up she is no where to be found.

Angrey:boss I think we have to come with solid plan, I hope bhabhi is not getting attracted to vihaan's charm.

Vansh:no why she is my wife angrey, he shouted angrey move back a little not wanting to be the prey.

Angrey:I know boss that bhabhi loves you but when the love is not reciprocated someone tends to lose interest in you, I hope the same is not happening to bhabhi seeing you not valuing her feelings,  he was cut by vansh.

Vansh:what do you mean angrey.

Angrey:I think you have to confess your feelings to bhabhi and tell her how much you love her. Vansh look at vansh for some minutes and walk away.

Angrey:boss will never listen to me, he think this love matter is like deal with chang or smuggling diamonds. He shake his head walking away.

Riansh room

Vansh is pacing around the room angrily. Thinking of what to do, he can't let his wife with that glue brother of his, suddenly he remember angrey advice.

Vansh:this is what I will do, but for that I have to ask for angreys help, he quickly dial his number.

Angrey:bhai.

Vansh:I need you to arrange something in my room, he said seriously telling angrey what he wants on the other hand angrey smile hearing him..

Angrey:done boss.

Vansh:and yes angrey I don't want any mistake I want ridhima to love everything about today.

Angrey:don't worry boss, with that he cut the call.