Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum❤part 3

Sorry for the late update, exams are coming that's why do bear with me.

____________________________________

Ridhima look at vansh then at herself seeing the condition she is in.

Ridhima:I want to take bath, vansh look at her

Vansh:how can you your leg is fracture and your hand is also not ok how can you, ridhimma feels her eyes getting wet she want shower, she want to get rid of his touch on her skin she is feeling disgusting of herself, vansh look at her for a minute he then stand up ridhima look at him he comeback holding a bowl and a towels, ridhima look at him in daze.

Ridhima:what are you going to do with this? Vansh keep the bowl and the towel and remove his kurta wearing his vest only Ridhima is shock looking at him like this.

Vansh:am going to help you, Ridhima open her mouth in shock.

Ridhima:noo I can manage

Vansh:trust me I will not look at you I will even off the light, Ridhima look at him for a minute then nod her  head, vansh off the light leaving the dim on and then start to remove Aryan shirt from her body ridhima is looking down due to shyness while for vansh its a different feeling.

       Keeping the shirt aside he soak the towel and start cleaning her face carefully not wanting to hurt her he move to her neck gently then to her chest Ridhima breath stop feeling his hand on her chest but vansh freeze feeling his hands touching her necked chest he feel himself losing control he quickly wipe her body and make her wear another dress he quickly left to the washroom, Ridhima care fully lay on the bed thinking about what just happen and then to the incident she don't know why but she felt likd she know the person who attack her.

Ridhima(thinking):I don't know why but the attacker perfume is the same as the one kabir use that's when she even remember DSR use the same that's when she start connecting the dots when its happen DSR is not available with them. I will definitely find out who is it. Thinking of all this she slowly drift into sleep that's when vansh come outside he look at the sleeping form of his wife . He sat beside looking at her face creasing the bruises on her face and neck.

Vansh:I promise you Ridhima I will punish you culprit, he sat they looking at her for almost 2 hours then he lay beside her.

early morning.

Vansh sleep got disturb hearing the continues knock on his door he get up lazily, he look at ridhima to find her sleeping peacefully, he heard another knock he  march  toward the door promise to give piece of mind to the person who disturb his sleep in this early morning when he open the door he find all the family members outside seeing the irritation on his face they smile sheepishly.

Vansh:what's wrong with you people.

Dadi:we want to check on Ridhima my poor child yesterday I didn't get enough sleep thinking about her. Vansh look at dadi

Vansh:but she is sleeping thats when they heard her scream vansh rush inside family following him back they saw ridhima sitting on the bed sweating badly shaking her head vansh run to her.

Vansh:ridhima.        Ridhima whats wrong look at me, but ridhima is not even listening to him he just hug her, trying to calm her she kept quiet all the family members are worried seeing her behavior. Dadi sat beside vansh and start stroking her head ridhima look up and find dadi looking at her with tears she just hug her dadi hug her back.