Tujhe kitna chachne lage hum❤ last

Sorry for the late update.

____________________________________

Vansh look at the screen angrily he is ready to move when ishani hold his hand shaking  her head.

Vansh:leave me ishani

Ishani;please bhai just wait and watch.

Vansh:but he is hurting her.

The scene.

Kabir is holding ridhima tightly trying to kiss her but she is pushing him away when he just slap her making her fell on the floor ridhima shout in pain. angrey, Aryan and vansh want to go straight to the room when sia again deny it.

Aryan:what's wrong with you leave us.

Sia:no Aryan don't

Angrey:but whats wrong with mummyji she is just lookin at him.

The scene continue.

Anupruya kneel a bit lookin at ridhima.

Anupriya;tch tch oh my you fell come on stand up kabir why did you hit her.

Ridhima:mummyji please save me he is trying to hurt me, ridhima said with tears in her eyes acting like a helpless woman Anupriya laugh loudly along with kabir vansh and others are looking at them with shock.

Anupriya:am not your mother in law because vansh is not my son she said with hatred in her eyes and voice ridhima act like in shock.

Ridhima:but he consider and love  you as his mother.

Anupriya:but I hate him I only have one son and that is kabir.

Ridhima:😦 😦 what

Kabir:yes she is my mom, we hate vansh we are going to kill him and rule over this empire. Hw said with mad glint in his eyes, ridhima sat there looking at them.

Ridhima:no you can't do this, mummyji you can't kill vansh he is your son, she act trying to convince Anupriya, Anupriya just laugh.

Anupriya:I can and I will do it but first let me finish you she said taking her gun out.

Ridhima:why are you doing this.

Anupriya:simple just to get the empire, do you know how many people I have killed for this.

Ridhima:whaat?

Anupriya:even vansh mom uma am the one who kill her as you see o cannot let this empire to go out of my hand so you see I have to eliminate who ever want to come between me and my goal so  I have to kill you. Ridhima shut her eyes.

Ridhima;no mummyji vansh don't deserve this, please don't hurt him.

Anupriya:I will

Ridhima;kabir please, kabir move toward her.

Kabir:what, dear pawn am done with you so what's the use of keeping you alive.

Ridhima:pleae don't hurt him

Kabir:ok I wont but on one condition.

Ridhima:what?

Kabir:spend a night with me, he said looking at her with lust in his eyes ridhima move a bit. Kabir look at her with smile

Kabir:what happen ridhima why are you quite you want us not to kill vansh so you see you can do this at least.

Ridhima:am a married woman kabir.

Kabir:so, what happen its just one night and I promise you wont regret it he said creasing her face she turn her face away shoving his hand.

Ridhima :stop it kabir