Love comes with a baby

Hey guys,

    Silly name right? 😂😁 I just hope you will enjoy the story.

Its start after ridhima is shot for the first time (yellow glove scene)
______________________________________

    Ridhima is pacing around the room nervously.

Ridhima:how do I make you understand vansh that the yellow glove person exist and he is a treat to us and who ever is it is living here in this mansion among us, she turn around to leave the room and she collide with something she look up only to find her so called husband so she looked away angrily. Vansh look at her amusing.

Vansh:what happen ridhima? He asked calmly,  ridhima looked away pouting.

Ridhima:whats the point in telling you, you will not believe me anyway.

Vansh:why don't you try telling me then. Ridhima turn and around and look at him.

Ridhima:am scared vansh somebody is try to kill me, I don't know why she finished crying, vansh hug her tightly.

Vansh:shhhhh calm down ridhima stop crying, he said wiping away her tears.

Ridhima:I don't why I feel scared to live in this house.

Vansh:nothing will happen to you as long as am here, he said wiping her tears away.

Vansh:okay leave all this we are leaving in one hour, ridhima look at him in shock.

Ridhima:where are we going?

Vansh:we are going on a date, he said casually, ridhima look at him in shock .

Ridhima:you and who are going on a date?

Vansh:me and you, I even got you a dress to wear,  he said calmly

Ridhima:but vansh?

Vansh:get ready ridhima you need change of environment, saying this he left the room, ridhima look at the box on the bed.

Ridhima:what's all this? Me and vansh on a date? He said we are leaving in one hour let me get ready first.

  30 minutes later

Ridhima is standing in front of the mirror adjusting her saree.

Ridhima:anytime vansh will be here, hurry up ridhima ita your first date with your husband, she said smiling.

Ridhima:when did you accept vansh as your husband? What about kabir? Ohhhh ridhima you are insane, am just going to this date maybe i will find something about him, that's when she heard knocking sound.

Ridhuma;when did vansh start knocking before he enter, she said moving to the opening it only to find one the house help looking down.

House help:mam vansh sir has sent a car for you...

Ridhima:okay , thank you  she answered inn daze. With that the servent left, ridhima followed him closing the door behind her.

Next day

A confuse and disturbed vansh enter the mansion followed by helpless and disturb ridhima both match to their room not finding anyone  since its early morning.

Riansh room

As both enter ridhima pass vansh trying to enter the washroom when vansh hold her hand she look at him at first then averted her gaze.

Vansh:ridhima I don't know how it happen, suddenly I lose, she cut him.

Ridhima: I understand vansh, saying this she left to the washroom leaving vansh in dilemma then he pick his clothes  and left to the guest room to fresh up.