Karma part 2

Voice:baby, hearing the voice ridhima jump

Ridhima:vidyut, Vansh look at her she run  to the entrance Vansh and the rest follow her.

Vansh:ridhima slow down you will hurt yourself, but no Ridhima is in her full speed she stop at the middle of the room tired Vansh and others also reach stop looking at the person in the living room.

Ridhima(jumping):vidyut is it really you?

Vidyut:yes its me riddz but you is it really you he said lookin at her from head to toe. You really change

Ridhima:oh my god she jump on him hugging him seeing Vansh quickly move to them separating ridhima from vidyut ridhima look at him.

Ridhima:what the hell Vansh. Vansh ignore her and look at vidyut.

Vansh:who are you? And why are you hugging my wife?

Vidyut:Mr your wife? Riddz are you married?

Ridhima:yes as he said

Vidyut:what do you mean? You mean to say that you don't know that you are married?

Ridhima:yes actually I met with accident so I lose some moments in my life. Vidyut stand there shock looking at how Ridhima us telling him casually, is this girl mad.

Vidyut(shouting):what? Are you mad ridhima, ridhima jump from her place hearing his voice.

Ridhima:bhai its nothing serious.

Vidyut:nothing serious 😒 that's why you have a memory lose. Come with me we are going to the hospital I want to know is it only memory loss or you have become mad, Ridhima stamp her foot hearing his words while vansh become angry.

Vansh:how dare you Mr to call my wife mad 😡.

Ridhima:non of your business mr raisingania.

Vidyut:who is he?

Ishani:non of your business mister.  Why are you here?

Ridhima:my unknown husband, I called him ishani. 

Vansh;when?

Ridhima:yesterday when I borrow your phone.Vansh feel like strangling himself his phone was used to call this stupid he feel someone push him aside that's Ridhima.

Ridhima:move please we have to talk pushing Vansh and she grab vidyut hand. Come let me introduce you to the family. Pointing at dadi, this is dadi he bend down and take her blessing she is happy with his respect.

Dadi:god bless you beta.
    Ridhima this is chachi, chachu and they son Aryan vidyut say a hello to them. This is Ishani Vansh sister he wave at her saying hello which she answer frowning, this is angrey ishanis husband, angrey frown at him and this is kabir a family member and this is the great Vansh raisingania my unknown  husband.

Vidyut:hello Mr raisingsnia

Vansh:hey Mr

Vidyut:vidyut khanna

Vansh:ohk. Vansh look at ridhima who is busy holding vidyut hand smiling at him.

Ridhima:dadi please can he stay for some day I want to celebrate new year with him please, pretty please.  Vansh look at dadi indicating her to deny but she look away. Looking at ridhima dadi don't have the heart to deny her so she agree ridhima jump with happiness thanking dadi and Hugging vidyut.

Ridhima:thank You finally we will spend time together for some days.

Vidyut:but baby, hearing this Vansh is ready to bounce on him but Ishani hold him back indicating him not to even kabir is confused about this vidyut he has been with ridhima for 2 years and she never told him about vidyut.