Limitless love ❤️

Hello lovelies, hope you enjoy this one.

____________________________________

A devastated  Ridhima sat on the floor she is lost. She love him but he play with her, all the attacks, he acting  like saving her, all is fake, he is just acting, didn't he love her for once? Didn't he feel pain acting to love her? If not for her then what about the little life she just come to know that is attached to her right now? When she come to know that she is pregnant the first she want to share this with is Vansh the most happiest day of her life turn into her worst day. How can he do this to her don't she deserve any happiness in her life, first kabir betrayal and now vansh. After hearing the truth from vansh she now understand she don't have anyone except her baby all are fake, and now she will stop expecting from anyone, she will not live for anyone except her baby.

Ridhima:now I will live for you, she said creasing her stomach.

VANSH POV
I don't know for how long I have been sitting here at the poolside thinking of her. Why did she left without saying anything but looking at her eyes I can read she is broken beyond repair seeing the hurt and pain in her eyes why do I feel that I missed something? That my Ridhima is innocent and loves me like I do but about the paper and the pictures I received.

FLASHBACK
After spending the night at the glass house, on their way back the ride is silent but there is a beautiful smile on there face both are enjoying each other company. Vansh look at ridhima her eyes are closed like she is sleeping, looking at his wife cute angelic face he smile she love him like he do, he smile thinking about their romantic moment.

Ridhima:you are staring to much, her eyes are still close and turn and continue his driving.

Vansh:so You are awake?

Ridhima:uhmm, vansh continue driving after reaching vr mansion both went inside they find all the family members waiting for them smiling.

Dadi:mere bacha you are alright nah?

Ridhima:ji dadi don't worry yourself.

Dadi:okay take some rest.

Ridhima:okay dadi, Ridhima and vansh left Vansh is about to enter his room when angrey stop him saying there is a letter for you. Vansh didn't want to go because he want to spend sometime with his wife but then he remember how his family members are they always know to interrupt your privacy.

Vansh(sulking):let's go, turning to ridhima you go I will come in a while. Ridhima left, vansh and angrey left to the study room .

Vansh:where is the letter angrey?

Angrey:here is it, we have to go the hospital with Ishani right now see you later. (Here angrey is not involved with vansh and ahaana, he didn't know anything about the attack and he love ridhima as his sister)

Vansh:bye.

      After angrey left he take the envelope and open it taking the letter out he open it some photos fell out picking the pictures his whole word stop his wife hugging his enemy there are many pictures on Ridhima hugging kabir and one proposing to him. He read the letter

The letter
By looking at the photos now you understand is not yours, she was mine back then and even now because she loves me more than you, she marry you for me because am her first love and it can't be forgotten easily so I have to take her back away from you because she loves me and I love her too.