Test😢

Ridhimma look at kabir then the gun in her hand, can she a kill a person? Can she go against her morals? No she can't kill a life no matter how bad the person is but vansh he need her to prove her love for him by killing kabir how can she.

Ridhimma(crying):please bappa help me, she point the gun at his neck that's when he turn, he was shock at first but look at her.

Kabir:what's wrong ridhimma what are you doing with this?

Ridhimma:am going to kill you  with this.

Kabir(surprise):but why?

Ridhimma:I have to prove myself again, my love again.

Kabir:vansh and you are doing it by killing me?

Ridhimma:what should I do all the people whom I love at the end I have the price of loving them first you I have to marry vansh and now vansh I have to kill you why me, why always me she said falling down crying badly. Kabir look at her feeling guilty of his action, he really regret his actions toward this innocent soul, its now he realize his love for her when she has gone to far from him and now vansh is repeating the same mistake as him, he have to talk to vansh ridhimma deserve all the love, she is innocent they are not together now but first he have to calm her first. He kneel to her level.

Kabir:am sorry ridhimma, I know sorry is small word and from a creep person like me, but what can I do, since the day I was born i was teach how to hate only not love, how to snatch, destroy that's what mom teach Me I grew up like that.  when i meet you fir the first time i feel attracted to you some kind of feelings but my thirst for stupid revenge make me blind not able to differentiate between the wrong and right,  I play with your feelings at that time  I was obsessed with vansh death and property but I don't know in that process i will lose you and myself, but I convince myself I  will be able to get you since after vansh death you will be with me and am your first love but that didn't happen after I have seen so lost after his death I feel bad, heartbroken but I know its my mistake after all the crimes I have done, when I try to change myself mom keep brainwashing me I have to be the same for you to come back to me but I want to change but after seeing your love for vansh I become the same evil I was but among all this I found only one thing geniun about me that's my love for you ridhima. Ridhimma look at him in shock and surprise seeing her face he say.

Kabir:i know its hard to believe but I do I really but I won't force you to come back to me because I don't deserve you even vansh but he is much better than me because I even attack you many times.

Ridhimma:even he did it.

Kabir:what? How can he?

Ridhimma:because he still think that I love you we are still together plotting behind his back.

Kabir;I knew it that's why he brings ahaana to game?

Ridhimma(shock):how do you know?

Kabir:oh come on ridhima you have forgotten me so easily he said smirking ridhimma smile a bit.

Ridhimma:please tell me

Kabir:I found her suspicious since her fake story since then u have been spying on her thats when I come to know she is working for vansh and both of them are playing with me or should I say trapping me but what they both don't know I have know it since day 2 but what vansh don't know about ahaana is that she is betraying him , she is here with different motive but he didint understand.

Ridhimma:so why are you marring her?

Kabir(with smirk):to keep her close to me she thinks she can betray me. She can't, all we have to do now is to tell vansh.