Game Riansh/Rihaan 3

Hello guys,

After a long time decide to write on this, am very sorry for the late update do read the first and the second part of the story.

______________________________________

Riansh room

Ridhima is chatting away with sia and ishani after helping her.

Ishani:you know what am thinking of planning girls day out for us only the three of us, ridhima jump in happiness clapping her hands.

Ridhima:wow it will awesome.

Sia:we will surely enjoy it, its suppose to be a small vacation for us.

Ishani:exactly and also, before she continue vansh enter the room all become silent seeing him ridhima frown her face...

Vansh:you can leave, he said sternly sia and ishani get up moving out even ridhima stand up going to join them he quickly hold her hand, seeing this ishani and sia move out silently closing the door behind them.

Ridhima:leave me Mr, she said angrily.

Vansh: i will not, he said calmly.

Ridhima;leave my hand vansh.

Vansh;why am your husband I have the right to hóld you.

Ridhima:you have already lose that when you decide to send your twin brother to your so called wife. She said angrily..

Vansh;ridhima am sorry I know what I have done is a mistake but I won't repeat it.

Ridhima:its not a mistake but a scene. Do you know the gravity of your actions vansh? She asked with tears in her eyes..

Vansh:am sorry he said looking down.

Ridhima:sorry! Do you think it will erase the pain I went through, you fake your death vansh, send your look alike to me, bearing his taunts and shameless acts even though I know he mean no harm, dealing with kabir And anupriya do you know what I feel at that particular moment everything has come to an end for me and I only have one solution to all my problems and thats suicide, she finished crying vansh hug her tightly regretting his action.

Vansh: I know a mere sorry won't heal you ridhima but please never think of leaving me alone in this world, you are all I need to survive am sorry,please punish me the way you want if you want you can beat me but please stop ignoring me and distancing yourself from me you are my everything ridhima please, he finished crying ridhima look up at him feeling his tears drop , she start to melt seeing his condition.

Ridhima:vansh, she said emotionally looking at his broken form.

Vansh:am so sorry ridhima please don't leave me, he said kneeling down ridhima become shocked seeing this she quickly hold him preventing him but he is adamant seeing him on his kneels begging for her forgiveness melt her so she follow him on her knees.

Ridhima:shhhh its okay vansh, she said creasing his hair.

Vansh:don't leave me please 🙏

Ridhima:am not going anywhere vansh am here with you she said kissing his forehead, he quickly hug her tightly.

Vansh:I miss you ridhima, I miss you very much I just couldn't think of anything at the moment all I want is to punish my traitors I, she cut him.

Ridhima:I understand.

Vansh:that's why i send vihaan here, not with the intention of him taking my place in your life because only me have right on you nobody else he said dangerously. Ridhima shake her head hearing his possessive voice..

Ridhima:he is your twin vansh, vansh glare am her hearing her statement....

Vansh:and for that he will be sticking to you all day, am not comfortable with any man being with you except me ridhima...

Ridhima:we used to sleep in the same room and same bedroom , Vansh grit his teeth remembering it.

Vansh:forgive me please.

Ridhima:i have already forgiven you since, she finished smiling a bit, vansh hug her tightly....

Vansh:thank you thank you so much ridhuma I assure you, you won't regret this.

Ridhima:uhmm enough of all the crying you need to fresh up know. Vansh nodded his head and move to the toilet, ridhima sigh and get up adjusting her clothes so she decide to talk to vihaan before vansh come out aonshe quickly left the room.

Vihaan room

He is sitting on the sofa with his laptop checking some important works when she walk in.

Vihaan:my dear beautiful bhabhi.

Ridhima:sweet brother in law, she said settling herself on the sofa.

Vihaan:so what is it missing me already.

Ridhuma:shut up vihaan everything is going according to our plan but, vihaan jump in happiness.

Vihaan:thank god am always worried hoping that am not creating any problem between you and my
Possessive brother, ridhima laugh hearing this but then pout remembering something...

Ridhima:but still he didn't confess his feelings to me.

Vihaan:its not a big deal we will handle it just don't strain yourself.

Ridhima:okay.

_________________________________

Taddaaaa done with this chap the next chap will be the last part inshaAllah enjoy.

Thank you.
Maryermah❤