Taken for granted 1

Its one of your ideas @divyajoshi5 hope you like it.

Its start where ridhima come back to vr mansion after vansh suicide she is very broken

____________________________________

Ridhimma stop at the gate of the mansion thinking of how she will dadi and the rest about vanshs death she is clueless gathering courage she enter the mansion only to be welcome by loud cries she quickly rush to them she find vansh photo with garland on she whisper his name ishani look up at her and angrily caught her hand.

Ishani:what are you doing here?

Ridhimma:ishani vansh, before she  complete ishani drag her to the door followed by Aryan and chachi.

Ishani:get out

Ridhimma:but ishani

Ishani:what ishani you are leaving now vansh bhai is no more what's the use of living here just get the hell out of here you bitch she said pushing her on the floor...

Ridhimma:no please ishani don't do this, dadi, but dadi looked away ridhima felt pang in her heart she saw anuoriya smirking at her. Ishani please but ishani shut the door angrily. Ridhimma try to get up but she felt dizzy she walk leaning on the wall for support when she reach the gate she felt the world turning she is about to fall when two strong arms caught her before she black out she look at his face and whisper vansh name. The man look at his driver open the car quickly he said picking her up in his arms. The drive drove to the hospital.

City hospital

She is laying on the bed pale when she shout vansh name waking up the man quickly rush to her holding her.

Man:shhh relax its not good for to be jerking like this, she look at him and smile touching his face.

Ridhimma:vansh, you are here vansh

Man;who is vansh? Ridhimma look at him confused.

Ridhimma:vansh

Man;oh sorry my mistake I didn't introduce myself am vihaan khurana, ridhima look at him shaking her head denying.

Ridhimma:no you are my husband my vansh

Vihaan:am not vansh miss

Ridhimma:are You that angry with me that you are talking like this.

Vihaan:really am not vansh am vihaan,vansh twin brother, she look st him he really look like vansh the difference is just that this man don't have beard like vansh that means he is really not her vansh, how can she think that he is vansh when he jump off the cliff in front of her eyes her vansh is dead, she break into sobs hoping the weight in her heart will reduce, vihaan hold her  shoulder trying to make her calm.

Vihaan:its okay stop crying its not good for you in this condition, she look st himm.

Ridhimma:which condition?

Vihaan:you are pregnant, he said looking st her Ridhimma sat like statue trying to accept what he tells her seeing her lost he get up.

Vihaan:let me talk to the doctor, with that he left. Ridhimma put her hand on her stomach she is pregnant she is going to be a mother of vansh child but vansh is not here with her. She still remember when they consummate their marriage On ishanis wedding.

FLASHBACK

  Ridhimma is cooking something vansh because dadi told he didn't had anything since in the morning so she decide to make meethi baath for him, she thinking how her life change after meeting vansh and now she don't even know what she feel for him but she is sure about one thing that she don't love ksbir anymore because vansh has occupied her whole heart and soul there is no place where she think of kabir. After finishing she come out of the kitchen holding the tray looking for vansh.