Chapter 16<3

Ravens POV

I knew the twins wouldn't be here for at least 4 hours so I took a quick nap. I would need my strength for what's to come. After my nap, I checked my outfit and look over-all because I didn't want to look like I had just slept for 3 hours.

 After my nap, I checked my outfit and look over-all because I didn't want to look like I had just slept for 3 hours

Ravens outfit ^

I walked downstairs to see Aria and Tyler playing with the dogs.

"Would you guys like to go out for a quick walk? Maybe get a snack first?" I asked both Tyler and Aria.

They both nodded so we went to the kitchen with the dogs following us. I made them both a PB&J sandwich since it was easy and neither of them were open so I didn't have to question poisoning.

After eating we decided to take the dogs out and play in the large yard. I had completely forgot about the twins at this point.

I was currently sitting with Tyler in my lap and Aria by my side while the dogs chased each-other and wrestled. I wouldn't have brought them out here but I had men around the perimeter so I knew we were safe and they wouldn't be coming out very much for lord knows how long.

"Mommy, why are we here?" Tyler asks out of the blue.

"Well Tyler, you know how when mommy makes baby and when the baby is ready, they come into this world?" I ask in a hushed tone so my voice doesn't crack.

"Well yeah! And you made me, right momma?" Tyler smiles at me, making my heart break.

"Well no. When your biological mother made you and you came into the world, just a week after you were taken from them by some very bad people, but I saved you. I didn't know till today that that's what truly happened and that you are the future king to Germany." Tears began to fall from my eyes.

Tyler gave me a reason to wake up every morning and eat properly during the day. He gave me strength and a type of love no-one else could give me.

"We are here because your biological parents wish to take you with them. Or at least meet you. They are protecting us from evil right now." I said to Tyler who had a very confused look on his face.

Before I could say anymore, 6 black Range Rovers came into the driveway. I quickly wiped my tears away and stood up, holding Tyler and looking down at Aria.

"I need you two to go inside, and tell Lizzy to come out here please. Aria, I need you to keep an eye on Tyler." I set Tyler down my Aria and she nodded. I gave them both a kiss on the head before sending them inside.

Rose, Blaze and Lucifer were all barking at the car's as the twins stepped out in all their glory.

"Stand down!" I say sternly to the dogs and of course they listen.

I look up to Arlen and Arkin who are already looking at me. Arlen opens his arms and instantly I run and jump into them. The dams break loose again, and I end up crying in his arms.