Chapter 11<3

Jaxon's POV

I looked down at Raven who was currently asleep. It's been only 2 days she got out of the hospital but she has been working to get her strength back. It's been hard for her to walk especially but she's getting back at it.

She had her head on my chest and her arms around my waist. I had my hand in her hair, massaging her head. I listen to her small, even breathes.

I had been by her side since the day she got out and she hasn't objected to it, if anything she clung on to me but I didn't mind. It gave us time to talk about things and get to know each other all over again.

The door to her room opened and in walked Aria with Tyler in her arms. She seemed to be comfortable around me which I found out was rare for her. I looked and them and gave both them a soft smile. It was currently 12 pm so Raven had just fallen asleep for a nap.

"Whats up guys?"

"Tyler is tired and I just feel lonely so....I thought we could lay down with you guys? I know Raven usually naps at this time." Aria said with a small smile and I just nodded at her.

Raven had a big bed so we would fit with plenty of extra room. Tyler went behind Ravens and snuggled into her back while Aria sat besides me. She seemed a bit.....weary but I didn't say anything because I knew if I did, she would only become more uncomfortable.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked Aria.

"Just- I haven't seen Raven this happy or comfortable with anyone before. It makes me wonder if someone......I don't know. If I'll be able to find what you guys have and be comfortable? I still have panic attacks from everything that happened and- I just want to be able to lye next to my partner without questioning if they will hurt me." She looked down as she played with the blankets.

"When you find that one special person, you won't have to worry about that. It takes time to trust someone. Did you know that in the first 2 and 1/2 months of me and Ravens relationship she wouldn't let me sleep in the same bed as her or do anything more than hugs and holding hands? Even after a year we still weren't intimate with eachother. The closest I got to anything sexual was times like this, with her just laying on my chest and cuddling. But guess what, it didn't bother me because I loved her and wanted her to feel safe and comfortable. If someone loves you, they won't cross your boundaries and will do anything to make you happy."

Aria looked shocked at my statement but it was true. Me and Raven had never had sex but I never questioned it until the day at the hospital. It never bothered me though. It felt nice being intimate but in a different way than you would think. Emotionally and Mentally we where intimate but not physically

"Thank you." Aria said softly and I just smiled at her. She was honestly a great kid, just....hurt and scared. I could see the traits she had picked up from Raven, made me wonder what our kids would be like.

•••

"Try not to burn this house down babe, it's quite beautiful." I rolled my eyes and looked at Raven who was watching me cook.

"Seriously? I'm not that bad at cooking. I cook for zoey like almost every week!" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Wipe that mother fucking look off your face before you have bullet in your knee cap!" She hissed at me and I put my hands up in surrender.

"No need to get hostile with me!" I said turning back to continue cooking. Then it dawned on me, mood swings, pain pills taken every day, constantly hungry. Shark week. I mentally took note of all the signs.

I soon place everything in the oven and set the timer for 45 minutes. I walked around the inland and sat on a bar stool right next to her. I looked into her eyes and sighed.