Chapter 21<3

3rd person POV

Raven had her hands running through her hair, occasionally pulling it due to anger.

She paced the room, cursing under her breath. She wanted his blood. She wanted to watch the light flicker on and off in his eyes out of pain an exhaustion only to let him heal and do it all over again. But of course, just as she gets close it gets torn away from her.

Raven didn't know it but Arlen and Arkin had been listening to her scream profanity's out of frustration for the last 30 minutes. They had found her after about 35 hours of looking. They wanted to go comfort her, but they also had a feeling that if they did and said something wrong, it wouldn't end well.

Raven needed a distraction, her mind wasn't thinking straight and was overwhelmed with anger, sadness and hurt. She needed to punch something. She needed to see some type of blood, even if it was her own.

BAM!

Shards of a mirror fell to the floor while others stuck in her knuckles. At the sound of that, the twins burst into the room.

"Raven! What the hell are you doing?" Arlen growled at the sight of her fists.

"I'm fine. What do you want?" She practically snarled back.

"Your not fine Raven! Don't bullshit me!" Arkin snapped coldly

"Marcus. He- someone- "

"We know, we are taking to to go to him so you can finish him off but we need to go pick you up some clothes and tell everyone you will be back, alright?"  Arlen spoke softly

Raven just nodded, but before they left the twins helped her with the glass in her skin, more so Arlen patching her up and Arkin scolding her like a child.

They arrived back at the mansion they were still staying at. As Raven walked in she was quickly engulfed in Jaxons arms.

She smiled at the warm feeling of strong arms wrapped around her but the smile soon washed away when she thought she smelled another woman's perfume on him and reeked of alcohol.

Jaxon released a shaky breath, he had been so worried, scared and fearful she would get hurt or killed that it nearly drove him insane.

"Raven, go pack 3 outfits, toiletries and such while we talk to Jaxon, please." Arkin more demanded than asked

Raven didn't have it in her to argue so she just nodded and pulled away. Jaxon looked at her upset face and grabbed her wrist, making her spin around to look at him.

"Raven what's wrong?" Jaxon asked with a confused face.

She said nothing, instead she put on her mask that was all too familiar to the twins and roughly pulled her wrist out of his grip. She turned and walked up the stairs without another word although her eyes burned with tears that she refunded to let spill.

As soon as she was far enough away not to hear, the twins eyes landed on Jaxon.

"Why the HELL DO YOU REEK OF ANOTHER WOMAN?!?" Arlen snarled at Jaxon

"And alcohol?"Arkin asked with disgust

Jaxons face paled at their questions.

"I- well- I-...." Jaxon stammered

"You what Jaxon?!?" The twins nearly yelled in unison.

The men didn't realize it but Raven had come back down but was just around the corner, listening.

"I went to this bar....I had a few drinks and I just...." Jaxon couldn't even look at the twins at this point.

"Say it Jaxon. FUCKING SAY IT!"