Chapter 12<3

Ravens POV

I rolled over and snuggled into the warmth of the arms that are holding me. I sighed in content that I was no longer shivering. I felt the vibrations off his chest as he chuckled. I loved listening to that wonderful sound along with the sound of his steady heart beat.

"Come on, it's time to wake up love." Jaxon said as he peppered my face with kisses.

I look up at him and smile as I place my hand on top of his cheek. The moment is short lived when Tyler comes bursting through the room screaming and cry.

"MOMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" Tyler screams as he runs over to the bed.

I bury my head deep inside the pillow and groan. Jaxon picks Tyler up and places him in his lap trying to soothe him.

"Buddy, I need you to breathe for me, ok? Take a deep breath then let it out, ok? Me and mommy are right here, but we need you to calm down so you can tell us what's wrong." Jaxon say to a now sniffling Tyler

"I-I-I'm t-tired but aunt L-Lizzy so-won't let me sleep!!" Tyler starts balling again.

I look up to Jaxon "take your shirt off, hold him to your chest and place is head above your heart." I tell him and he nods.

Jaxon does as I said and within 10 minutes Tyler is asleep in his arms. I smile at the sight of them. Tyler seems to have really gotten attached to Jaxon but my question is when? Was it when I was in a coma?

"How'd you know that he'd fall asleep?" Jaxon asks.

"When he was a baby and slept in my room, he would cry and cry until I held him. I realized he had separation anxiety from me so one night, I tried skin to skin contact with him. He fell asleep within 5 minutes that night so it's helped but he is getting too old for me to do it. What settles him down is the warmth of your skin and the sound of your heart. It gives him something to focus on besides his emotions in the moment." I gave him a lazy smile after I lifted my head from my pillow.

As much as I love you Tyler, that was not how I wanted to wake up this morning.

•••

I'm currently in my office, dealing with mafia business while trying to block out my invading thoughts. As much as I love Jaxon, am I really ready to let him be a dad to Tyler? Is Tyler ever gonna have siblings? Is Tyler gonna wanna run the mafia? I won't force him to, but if he want to I will train him. I drop my pen and rub my temples.

"What's going on in the messed up brain of yours bitch?" Lizzy say from the door way causing me to glare at her.

"A lot." I simply answer.

"Such as?"

"Tyler and Jaxon."

"What about them?"

I sigh. "I don't know if I'm ready to let Jaxon become a dad to Tyler. What if me and Jaxon don't work out and he leaves? That's gonna crush Tyler. But what if Tyler has siblings some day? Is Tyler even gonna wanna run the mafia? He is my heir so he can't take over the American mafia and this one!"

"Babe, take a deep breath and chill out. If he doesn't want it then it rightfully goes to your brother who should be starting training soon. And as for Jaxon being a father figure to Tyler, it's better than you think. When you were in a coma, Tyler would cling to Jaxon and just.....Jaxon provided the love and comfort Tyler needed." Lizzy said with a soft smile.

"Thank you Lizzy, but what did you come in here for?"

"Annual mafia ball is in 4 days In Spain."