Chapter 19<3

3rd person POV

Tyler brought the king and queen up the steps then ran into Raven's arms. She picked him up and looked at the couple with a sad, pleading expression before walking in.

In the living area, there sat everyone. The twins, Ravens parents, Alfonzo, Aria, Jaxon, Dante, Enzo and Lizzy. Raven exhaled a breath she didn't even realize she was holding.

"Alright, everyone....this is Tyler's birth parents." Raven said as steadily as she could.

"I'm Elias and this is my wife Laura. I just wanted to start off by saying thank you for taking care of Luther. We lost him due to him being kidnapped and trafficked, we thought we would never see him again but clearly we were wrong." Elias says with a small smile playing on his lips.

"How did you find him and why are you taking him if he so clearly has a good home with us?!!" Alfonzo growls

"We found him from a friend who works in Ravens mafia, his teacher actually. They said he looked like us so they got a blood sample for us to get tested and of course the tests came back positive." Elias handed a file to Raven containing the test results.

"As for taking him away, as much as we would like to but don't at the same time, he is still the heir to the throne. He needs to learn how to rule the kingdom. That's why, for 5 months out of the year he will stay with us and learn how to be a king. When he turns 14 it will switch and he will stay with us for 7 months out of the year and 5 with you all. We knew it wouldn't be fair to you or him to take him away." Laura chipped in, looking mostly at Raven and Tyler together.

"But...he is coming with us now, for two months." Elias said in a matter of fact tone.

Raven nodded, she knew that it was for his protection until things with her mafia calmed down. But nothing could prepare her for Tyler leaving.

Raven crouched down with Tyler in front of her.

"Baby, these are your biological parents. They are gonna take you on a vacation that I can't go on but your gonna come back, ok? I want you to go give everyone a hug and then come back to me." Raven whispered to Tyler then kissed him on the forehead.

"No mommy! I don't want to leave!!" Tyler started to cry and wrapped his tiny arms around her neck.

"I know baby, I don't want you to either but I need to keep you safe." Raven whispered back.

Ravens POV

I hated this.

I hated that he was leaving.

I hated that the tears streaming down his face and the sound of his sniffles.

I watched as Tyler hugged everyone slowly, his parents watching with sad expressions.

As soon as Tyler was done, he came back to me and hugged me tightly. I peppered his face with kisses and wiped his tears away.

Guards came behind Tyler and the twins came behind me. I let go of Tyler, the twins grabbed my arms to stop me from going after him.

"Mommy?" Tyler asked before being grabbed.

"NO!! MOMMY!!" Tyler started screaming for me, tears running down his face. "MOMMY I DONT WANT TO GO!!!" Tyler shrieked, fighting against the guards.

I sunk to my knees, I could barely hear anything anyone was saying besides Tyler's screams and cried. His face was what broke me the most. The fear and hopelessness that swirled in his eyes.

Laura stepped in front of my view, crouching down to my level. Her hands cupped my cheeks as she kissed my forehead before whispering in my ear.

"Thank you for taking care of our son. I may have birthed him but you raised and protected him, you are as much his mother as I am. I'll call you soon." She looked me in my eyes before walking away.

I couldn't hold back the sobs that escaped my throat. I wanted my son back in my arms.

Soon, my eyes were droopy from cry too much. I felt a pair of arms pick me up and start walking up stairs. I was too tired to see who it was, I just let sleep take me over.

~ Flash Back ~

I watched as Tyler took his first steps toward me. I picked him up and spun him around with the biggest smile. His giggles filled the air while also warming my heart.

I don't know what I did to deserve his love or him in general but I thanked god every day for him.

I would do anything for Tyler.

His smile, his giggles, his everything is what keeps me going.

"I'm so proud of you baby!!"

"T-tank you mommy!" He squealed as I started to tickle him.

My baby boy.

My savior.

I will protect him from anything.

~ End Of Flash Back~

I shot up from my laying position. I was hungry, but not just for anything, for blood.

I walked into the closet and grabbed my laptop. I pulled out my phone, dialed Vince's number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?"

"Vince, I need you to send an anonymous email to someone named Marcel Russo. Supposedly give him a tip that I will be at safe house 5 in 3 days. Whatever you do, make sure you are not able to be traced. Double the technical security on the mafia house too."

"On it."

"You'll receive €7000 in your account in 24 hours. Thank you." I quickly ended the call.

I closed my laptop and grabbed a new outfit, tucking daggers and guns in my waist band and  around my thigh.

I grabbed a piece of paper and started writing.

I need to take care of the mess I should have years ago. I need to make it safe for us to live in a house again. This is something I must do on my own. I'll be in touch. Trust me. Trust my  capabilities.

                          - Raven

I left it on my bed before leaving my room. Luckily it was late at night so easy to escape.

I walked down to the first floor to see  the twins and Jaxon all sitting together. I hid back behind the corner but stayed to hear them talk.

"I feel like sometimes I'm not right for her." Jaxon mumbled

"You are. We see that you truly love her but we do too." Arlen spoke

"Though we don't like to share, if that is what she were to choose or purpose we wouldn't be opposed to it. Jaxon, we respect you but you can be arrogant and careless with your words." Arkin said with a soft tone.

"Do you think she would like that? Sharing?" Jaxon asked

"I don't think she wouldn't consider it." Arlen shrugged.

I sighed, this wasn't the time for that love square mess.

•••

After escaping and grabbing a car, I started driving toward the mafia house. As soon as I arrived, I went down to check Zeus and Hades.

They both pounced on me while licking my face. I missed them, my two kitties.

I took them up to my office and started drawing up a plan for taking down Marcel. There was no way this would continue any longer.

His blood will be spilled on my hands just like our fathers blood was and I won't regret a single thing.

A/N: alright... 3k reads..... y'all continue to amaze me. Thank you for everyone who reads my book.

I cried writing this chapter 🥺
Tyler was my favorite but ya know...I could always make a sequel of his story after this book.

Also, I need book recommendations please and thanks :)