Chapter 25<3

Ravens POV

4 days.

4 days of torturing Marcel.

I think at this point I had scared the crap out of Arkin and Arlen by the first day. Amber on the other hand, she stopped coming into the cell after the second day. I don't blame her though.

Elias had called me about Tyler and they would be arriving tonight. As much as Tyler needed to get comfortable there in the castle with them, he just needed comfort and I needed to talk to them about how to help him.

Aria and Alfonzo and our parents would be moving into the new mansion this week and I promised I'd be back by next week. The new mansion had 17 bedrooms and 19 1/2 bathrooms. I know it's a lot but between the guards rooms, guest rooms and all that, we needed a lot of space. There's also an in home theater, game room, indoor hot tub and pool, gym, and 2 offices.

The house all together cost 33 million.  Has a huge yard for the dogs too. Which we should be getting 3 more dogs which should be wolfs with a mix of another dog in them.

Lizzy, Alfonzo and Tyler would each be getting one it's just Tyler would have to wait till he came home.

Aria is gonna be having Lucifer with her from now on which I have no problem with.

"Raven?" Arlen asks from behind me.

"Yeah?"

"3 more days and you gotta finish Marcel off." He sighs

"I know. He will be finished off by tomorrow but tonight is about Tyler." I mumble.

"What are you gonna tell him about Jaxon? You know he will ask." Arlen comes up behind me, massaging my neck and shoulders.

"I will tell him that he is on vacation for a very long time."

Arlen starts massaging all the right points, making me hum in content. I feel is warm breath against my neck, sending goosebumps all over my skin. I make no effort to stop him or what he has planned.

His soft lips press against my neck, softly nipping and sucking at my neck. I drop the knife I was using to cut my apple, losing all of my focus.

His hands travel to my back, rubbing and massaging every knot out making me groan in satisfaction.

Somebody clearing their throat makes us snap our heads up, and of course there stands Arkin. I stupid smug smirk plastered on his face making me whine for interrupting us.

"Arrkkkinnnnnn!!" I sigh "Asshole." I mutter under my breath, making the twins chuckle.

"Awww is the queen unsatisfied now?" Arkin teases

"No!" I huff out

Arkin and Arlen have always been affectionate in their own way. It's only recently that they have done it more physically. Massages, hugs, kisses on the neck or cheek, and a few other things.

They know my lines drawn in the sand and respect them.

•••

Currently, I'm pacing the yard waiting for Tyler to get here. I want my hugs from him. I wanna hear his voice. I just need my son.

Elias and Laura said they would be here soon like 20 minutes ago and I'm starting to get impatient.

•••

"MOMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!" I hear Tyler scream

I instantly spun around, crouched down and opened my arms for him. Not even 2 minutes later, he had his arms wrapped around my neck and my arms around him. It felt nice to have my baby in my arms, knowing he is safe.

I picked him up and walked over the Elias and Laura, giving them side hugs before directing them to the living room where Amber and the twins waited. Once Tyler let go, I sat him on my lap.

"So....what's going on?" I asked

"Tyler has been.....retaliating shall you say. He doesn't wanna do his lessons, spend time with us and throws fits when-"

"Ok I get the picture." I try to keep my tone calm.

I turn my attention to Tyler who is just cuddled up in my lap.

"Buddy, what's been going on?"

For a minute, he doesn't say anything. He just twiddles his thumbs and looks down.

"I don't wanna be king. I wanna be home." He whispers.

"I understand that but you at least gotta try these classes, why haven't you called me baby?" I ask softly

"I asked to but never was allowed to......I'm sorry..." Tyler mumbles

I turn my attention to Elias and Laura with a raised brow, ready to go off. Laura shifts uncomfortably in her seat while Elias sighs.

"He hasn't asked me much and when he does I usually forget because I get busy. Madam Fae must not have been truthful with updates on him. I truly don't know how much he has asked Laura." Elias says tiredly

That alone already sparks something in me, pissing me off.

"Laura?"

"He kept asking me but I didn't want him to call you and then you come get him. I don't wanna lose him again." Laura mumbles.

I just nod. I look over to Amber and Arlen and motion to Tyler with my head, giving them the signal to take him to my room.

I lean my head down to Tyler's ear and whisper "Baby, Amber and Arlen are gonna take you to my room and I'll be there in a few to cuddle and go to bed, alright?"

Tyler nods and me and walks up to Arlen, holding his hand and walking off. Arkin sits by my side for comfort, knowing I'm upset right now.

"If Tyler says he doesn't want to be king then give him some space. He is a child, he should be running in the yard not learning how to use what fork for salad. Listen to his fucking opinions!! He is human just as we are and his feelings matter. If I hear that he isn't being allowed to call me again, then he will come home to me. Tomorrow we will talk about how to help his tantrums and struggles but I need a break." I huff.

3rd person POV

Raven jumps up from the couch, going through the kitchen and grabbing a can of green beans before storming down to Marcel.

As she chucks the can at Marcels head she walks up to the wall of knives.

"WAKE UP MOTHER FUCKER. I got some anger and your on the receiving end of it." Raven darkly chuckles