Poglavlje 18

Sexual Content

I was regretting all my life choices

I was regretting all my life choices. I was standing outside the building where I live, tightening my coat around my chest, as the cold was starting to set in. The sun had already begun to fall, the volume of the cars passing by was already decreasing and I was standing like a fool. Do I just got stood up?

"Would you go on a date with me?"

Huh?

My mind went blank. I replayed the question over and over but my mouth could not form a coherent sentence.

"Yes," Chelsea blurted out as she raised her head from the table. She was about to pass out and I already felt responsible for what would happen to her.

"Shh"

I turned my body in Lorenzo's direction and grinned "Sorry, what was the question again?"

I heard it perfectly. I just needed reassurance.

His eyes travel from my eyes to my lips. Involuntarily I licked them as a smirk crawled up his mischievous lips.

He fixed his gaze on mine "Would you go out with me?"

A date is already a whole new deal and ... Fuck it.

"Yes"

I'm going to cry because it took me three fucking hours to get ready and I look too hot for this whole look to go to waste.

As I turned my back to the street I felt a car park in the front forcefully "What the fuck?"

The same blond guy from my first 'stay' at Lorenzo's place, rushed out of the car.

"He's gonna kill me" Barbie murmured under his breath.

I cleared my throat and took a step back "Excuse me, who are you?"

Barbie walked to the passenger side door and proceed to open it "I will be the one who will take you to your final destination today."

Final? I slightly widen my eyes at the way he decided to place the words.

"I mean, you're Maya, right?"

I hesitated to nod, but I did.

I watched closely as he expanded his hand indicating to proceed to get into the car. What am I getting myself into? I took my phone out of my pocket, opened the messages, and shortly send my location to Zara, just in case.

I looked up to Barbie, I didn't know his name so this nickname will do it, and gave him a weak smile as I slide in the passenger seat and tightened the seat belt around my torso. I only hoped this guy doesn't kill me.