[Thirty Five]

(No one's pov)

In 3 years everything had changed, Yeonjun was 4 and went to a daycare now, Jungkook was stressed all the time and sometimes took it out on the people who live with him. He didn't get physical with them of course, he wasn't a monster. He just, got a bit verbal. He and Taehyung still ignored whatever was going on between them as well.

Today was one of those days were Jungkook was stressed and yelled because someone was breathing to loud. Taehyung and Yeonjun were at the other side of the house, playing with his toys. They were the bravest super heroes who were fighting the big dragon.

Even though Yeonjun would never say it to Jungkook's face, Taehyung was his favorite parent. They always hung out together without someone freaking out over cameras so everyone saw him as Taehyung's son.

Yeonjun got up and tackled Taehyung with a hug while giggling. Taehyung hugged him back and tickled him once they sat up. They played around with his toys for a few more minutes, not hearing the sound of footsteps on the wood floor.

"What the hell!? Why are there toys all over my floor?"

"I sorry daddy...."

"We we're playing with his toys while you were working, so we wouldn't bother you."

"Well clean this shit up. He has a damn TV if he wants something to do, you know something quiet!"

"No we aren't cleaning anything up. He is a child, 4 years old. Why shouldn't he have a ACTUAL childhood filled with happy memories of spending time with us?"

"Because, he is fine. He has plenty of shit to do ON HIS OWN!"

"Junie, go upstairs and stay in your room until I come up there."

"What the fuck Taehyung?! He didn't have to leave!"

"Yes he did or things would have gotten ugly."

"How would they have gotten ugly, huh?!"

They kept going back in forth until Taehyung had enough and snapped.

"This is fucking useless, you don't know any of what happens with that kid! Do you remember when you said you wanted to adopt, and you promised to love and take the best care of him!"

"Yea what about it?"

"You are doing such a fucking good job at 'loving' and 'caring' for him that your own goddamn son thinks you HATE HIM!' Taehyung yelled, and took a deep breath, "last night I heard him crying in his room and went to see what was going on. I had just put him to bed so it wouldn't have been a nightmare. I was there! I CALMED HIM DOWN! He looked me dead in the eyes and said 'Daddy hates me..' you pay so little attention to YOUR own son that he asked me if we could move into our own house...so you would be bothered by us."

"I...Taehyung..."

"And I'm thinking about doing it too."

Taehyung went into Yeonjun's room without knocking and saw the boy was under his blankets, shaking. He gently pulled the blankets off of him and saw him sobbing into his pillow. He rubbed his back before Yeonjun jumped into his arms.

"It's going to be ok Junie. I'm here, you're ok."

"Daddy hates me.."

"He doesn't hate you, he's...he's just stressed." Taehyung explained. "Remember all the times he would play with you? He has a 6 month break soon and he will be better ok?"

"Noooo, I only want you. If Daddy hates me then I hate him too!"

"No you do-"

They heard something drop behind them and looked back. Jungkook blinked a few times before rushing out of the room.