[Thirty]

(No one's pov)

The three of them left the penthouse and went to a place Areum has picked. When they got there a tall woman with business clothes met them at the front door. She made everyone feel uncomfortable, she just had this stare they didn't like.

She rolled her eyes seeing them walk in the building and followed. Areum checked Jungkook in and they went to a back room where a designer was waiting. She was ok until she saw Taehyung and sighed. She thought they split up, and remembered Jungkook and Jimin getting together because it happened in the middle of lunch.

Taehyung recognized her and tried to avoid eye contact. The last time he saw her was a few days before he left Jungkook and she was under him. The tension between them made Jungkook feel uncomfortable. He remembered what it was like actually being Taehyung's boyfriend.

He remembered how alert he had to always be, how much he needed to pretend he didn't know about what was happening. She left to get the suits and Jungkook sat far away from Taehyung.

She came back and handed it to him. Jungkook came back in the suit and looked at himself in the mirror. He liked it but it wasn't his favorite. They went through all of the ones he thought looked good until he found the one he liked.

 They went through all of the ones he thought looked good until he found the one he liked

He bought that one and left the building. Jungkook dropped off Areum at her house and drove both him and Taehyung back to the penthouse. He rushed up to his bedroom and locked the door the second he got home and cried.

[]1 year and 7 months ago[]

I has been 3 weeks since Taehyung broke up with Jungkook and he isn't taking it well. He hasn't slept much and hasn't eaten at all. At some point he decided to go back to school since he can't just avoid it forever, it was their last year and he would never see him again anyways.

The teacher found out about what happened after she talked to Jungkook about it and made sure they didn't get paired in any projects. But today when he got there, extremely tired and hungry Taehyung wasn't there.

Jungkook knew what he was most likely doing but tried to ignore it because of how tired he was. Jimin came up behind him and hugged him tightly to comfort his best friend. Jimin put a apple on Jungkook's desk and Jungkook just pushed it away.

He hasn't eaten in forever but doesn't want to because he still has the "be perfect for him" mentality. Jungkook started to feel dizzy and blinked a few times to stabilize himself, but it didn't work.

"Kook...are you ok?"

"Yea.......I'm...fin-"

[] Flashback end []