[Bonus Chapter]

(No one's pov)

Jungkook woke up to the sound of music downstairs and sat up. He frowned seeing the empty bed but got up and went downstairs to join everyone else.

He saw his husband standing there cooking and hugged him from behind. Taehyung rubbed his hand and continued cooking the food for everyone.

"Dad!"

"How'd you sleep Honey?"

"Good, by the way can Jungwon come over today?"

"No."

"Shut up, he's my boyfriend not yours."

"Well my boyfriend is 1000x hotter than yours will ever be."

"You realize no matter who you two have, I have your father, so I win."

"You're cute sometimes Tae."

"Excuse me Binie is the most adorable baby ever."

"According to you."

"Not just me, Dad said he was cute too when he came over for my birthday."

"Dammit Yeonjun, I said you two were cute together. Not just him."

"Are we cute together baby." Taehyung whispered in his ear and stroked his thigh. "Are we~"

"I don't know are we?"

"If you keep doing that, I'll make sure you won't walk tomorrow."

"What if that was my plan."

"Baby...where did this come from...I don't remember you being this bold."

"Just wanted a bit of fun, you know?"

"Can you two you know not fuck in the kitchen. Especially when your children are right here."

"You're right about that." Taehyung said and leaned into Jungkook's ear. "Later."

"Junie, are you still ok with going to the studio with me today? I know this isn't necessarily something you want your career to be-"

"I promise Dad it's ok. I want to go. Plus the entire family was allowed to do this with you, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I skipped out."

Jungkook nodded. "Ok, when you are done eating go get changed."

"Will do!" Both kids said and continued eating while watching TV.

Because the entire family was very much into music, they would spend their mornings with songs blasting through the house. Mostly Jungkook's songs though, Taehyung first started doing this because he hasn't heard an entire album. The first album.

He wanted to hear but everytime it came on Jungkook would change it out. Jungkook would always use the 'it was a bad time' excuse. But he didn't know exactly when Jungkook started writing music so it would be anytime.

But this time I wanted to be able to hear, so he made sure to put that album on 'play next'. The second Jungkook heard the familiar sound he jumped up and went to turn it off.

"So this is the type of thing you were hiding from me."

"I'm sorry..."

Taehyung pulled him in and held him tightly. Jungkook closed his eyes and Taehyung heard some soft crys coming from him. He felt his heart drop, he promised to never make him cry yet here he is.

Taehyung gently held the bottom of Jungkook's chin and lifted his head up. He used his free hand to hold Jungkook close fo him before kissing his lips.