[Eighteen]

(No one's pov)

Jungkook woke up to his alarm going off and sat up, he was thankful that Taehyung at least let him sleep. When he got up he could feel the stinging everywhere in his body. His arms, thighs, and back had pretty obvious bruising on them. He felt like something was broken and noticed the dried blood on his lip, along with the tear stains on his cheeks and hickeys all over his neck.

He shakily grabbed his make up bag and something to wear to school today and changed his clothes. After getting dressed, he cleaned his face and put some make up on the exposed area. He has never hated himself so much until this point, he didn't even have the energy for school today.

When he left the guest room the house was empty and he realized he would have to take the bus after noticing Taehyung's car was pulled out of the driveway. He left the house without even thinking and left the for school, ignoring the pain everywhere on his body.

Jungkook arrived at school and noticed that classes had already started. When he got in there the teacher looked at him and asked for a note from the office, he handed it over and sat down in his seat. Jimin noticed how down Jungkook looked and rubbed his back to comfort him.

"Hey...what happened? Where were you..?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

Jungkook slowly laid his head down on the desk and bit his lip so he wouldn't cry. It wasn't crying in front of Jimin that he was afraid of, it was the whole class seeing him that was scary.

"Ok, well if you need anything I'm here."

Jungkook felt like he used a ton of energy just to nod, but didn't want to worry Jimin. After the class was over he followed Jimin and Baekhyun to his next class without paying any attention to his boyfriend. Once it was his lunch period he exused himself to the bathroom and hid.

Once he got in there he slid down the wall and looked at his arm, one small cut wouldn't hurt right? No one would notice right?

Jungkook took out a small pocket knife he carried with him at all times and brought it up to his forearm. The pain was awful, but not as bad as what he felt last night. In fact this made him feel more relieved, less stressed and gave him a chance to breathe. Right before he could add to the three he now had the door opened and he quickly covered his arm.

A tall man with brown hair walked into the bathroom and saw Jungkook sitting on the ground with tears in his eyes. He felt bad for Jungkook and felt like he needed to help somehow. He can't just leave someone there in this condition.

"Umm..hi..what is your name?"

"J-Jeon Jungkook.."

"Well Jungkook I'm Jackson Wang, nice to meet you."

Jackson held out a hand to help Jungkook off the ground since he wanted to be nice. Jungkook slowly took it and stood up, his body shaking.

"Yea, you too."

"Wait you're Tae's boyfriend right?"

"Y-Yea..."

"Sorry for bringing it up, but are you two fighting or something?"

"N-No..it's something else..."

"I'm sorry Jungkook. Hey how about this, I'm having a party tonight, the whole school is invited."

"Sure, I just have to see if my roommate wants to go."

"Cool, see you then. By the way, you know about the exes right?"

"Sadly.."

"I'm sorry you have to go through that. Hey, if he hurts you call Baek he will destroy Taehyung."