[Twenty Two]

(No one's pov)

Taehyung got home that same night and pulled out his phone. He knew that Jungkook or whatever company he worked for had a Instagram account and wanted to look through it. He wanted to follow him though so he made a new account.

After a few minutes of searching he found his account and the company's account. Taehyung was suddenly very happy he lived alone because of the weird happy dance he did. He followed the account and looked through it.

 He followed the account and looked through it

2.6m likes

Gguk_01
Finally bought a new car!🥰🥰

View 900,000 comments

P.jm you're taking me on a date later. Gguk_01

Gguk_01 I'm on my way home P.jm ❤❤

Lilyoongs stop flirting this is like highschool again.

Bacon_is_life no need to be jealous because you used to crush on Jimin

ItzJae Baek behave, or I will bite your knees

I'm_the_sun Just let me go vomit real quick.

Jungkook's_mirror You two are cute 🥰🥰 Gguk_01 P.jm

P.jm SEEEE, this is why we don't have to hide from them anymore Gguk_01

Gguk_01 I was doing that for your safety😑. I don't want my baby boy hurt. P.jm

P.jm You can stop pretending like you top now Gguk_01

Gguk_01 tHeY dIdn'T nEEd tO KnOw tHat! ☹ P.jm

Taehyung decided to look again tomorrow and put his phone away for the night. He was emotionally drained and didn't want to deal with any of it. He went into his livingroom and thought about getting a roommate, it gets lonely being alone all the time. Half his friends don't even talk to him after the insistent and the ones who do moved away for college.

Taehyung decided to get a little snack and looked through his kitchen for something. But he couldn't think about anything other than what happened. Something tells him that this is the most honest Jungkook has been about what he is thinking.

He turned on YouTube on his TV and searched up the his YouTube channel. He just wanted to know what other music he has done. After scrolling for a few minutes he found a dance video and clicked. Jungkook and Jimin were dancing around the screen and that started Taehyung's spiral of getting into his music.

Meanwhile Jungkook and Jimin had just gotten out of the shower(maybe a little more than just a shower) and were now just laying in bed. Jungkook was resting his head on Jimin's chest while Jimin ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair.