[Forty Seven]

(No one's pov)

Jungkook woke up this morning feeling jolt of pain in his lower back. But he didn't think anything of it because it didn't even hurt anymore after a few minutes. Yes he was dangerously close to the due date but it didn't worry him much.

He noticed it was harder to walk up and down the stairs today though, which is weird. He couldn't even pick up Yeonjun, it would just hurt him to do. The both of them got downstairs while Jungkook struggled to stand. But he needed to get his son breakfast this morning so he did what he could.

He sat down on the couch and looked down at his swollen feet, he didn't know what was happening but he was scared and it hurt like absolute hell. Yeonjun got up after seeing Jungkook was crying on the couch because of the amount of pain he was in and ran upstairs.

He found Taehyung's number and called him frantically. Taehyung picked up the call and before he could even say hi, his son was yelling that Jungkook was crying on the couch.

Within minutes Taehyung got home and went over to his crying fiance. He hugged him tightly while Jungkook snuggled closer. Yeonjun decided to go upstairs and play while his dad calmed down. He didn't like seeing him cry, it made him feel awful.

"What's wrong baby?"

"It hurts so fucking bad!"

"I know. I know it hurts, I'm here ok? You're safe, I'm not leaving. I'm here for a while, until after the baby is born."

"Ok..."

"That's right, Hyung is here."

"I love you TaeTae...."

"I love you too Bunny."

A few minutes later Jungkook was fast asleep and Yeonjun came back downstairs. He tapped Taehyung's leg and crawled into his lap as well before falling asleep. Taehyung knew he'd be here a while so he turned on the TV at a low volume.

Around 11 am he decided to get the two of them something to eat and has to slowly get up so he wouldn't wake the two of them. It didn't matter though because after he stood up the 4 year old woke up.

Yeonjun rubbed his eyes and slowly followed Taehyung to the kitchen. He hopped onto the counter while watching Taehyung cook the food.

"I help?"

"Sure, you can help. Here crack this egg."

"How do I do that?"

"Like this."

He grabbed another egg from the fridge and showed Yeonjun how to crack it into the pan. He promised to let him crack the egg for the next meal and the two of them started cooking.

Food was finished for the Jungkook and Yeonjun so he put it on the livingroom table. He didn't really want to eat anything right now, he was too worried about how Jungkook acted today.

He gently woke Jungkook up and set the plate in front of him. While both of them were eating Taehyung went upstairs to his office. He opened his laptop to google and searched up what Jungkook was going through.

It was a flop all he got was that Jungkook might be pregnant, no one would have ever thought he was. He decided to talk to the doctor about it during the ultrasound later today.

He went downstairs and sat back down on the couch just as Jungkook finished eating and put the plate down.

"Hug me, I'm in pain."

"Ok, come here."

"Do you think...that there's something wrong with her and that's why this is happening?"