[Thirty Six]

(No one's pov)

"I wanna wake Daddy up!"

"No, he's my boyfriend and I'm older. So I should be the one to wake him up."

Yeonjun gasped and glared at Taehyung. He pouted while Taehyung went upstairs. Taehyung opened the door into Jungkook's room and sat down on the bed next to him before lightly shaking him. Jungkook rolled over and slowly opened his eyes. He hugged his boyfriend before closing his eyes again and falling back asleep.

"Kookie, you need to get up. It may be 7 am but I have work and you need to be awake to take care of Junie."

"Call me Baby, like you did last night. Also bold of you to assume I can walk."

"Aww, did I go too rough on you."

"Yea, but I liked it..."

"Would you like me to help you get dressed and carry you downstairs before I leave?"

"Won't Junie ask questions."

"I'm being a good boyfriend and getting you downstairs, that's all he needs to know. Or do you want me to tell him that you call me Daddy too, that would DEFINITELY make him ask you about it, how would you explain that?"

"Um...I..."

"Exactly my point. Try explaining sex to a four year old without ending up on the topic of him being adopted."

"I hate you asshole."

"Sure that's why you were moaning my name AND how much you love me yesterday."

Jungkook pouted and Taehyung carried him downstairs before laying him down on the couch. Yeonjun climbed on his Daddy, making him groan at the pain. Taehyung picked the small boy up and kissed his cheek before grabbing his briefcase and leaving.

Yeonjun hugged Jungkook tightly and pecked his forehead. Jungkook hugged his son and rubbed his back before turning on the TV to spongebob for his son. He sang the theme song quietly and poked Jungkook's nose when the song ended because he was hungry and wanted the cereal he was too short to reach.

Jungkook got up and limped to the kitchen, which didn't go unnoticed by his son.

"Daddy."

"What's up Bud?"

"Why are you walking funny, it makes your hair jump like this."

Yeonjun made a demonstration of how his hair looked, by messing up his own hair in the process.

"Oh..I bumped into something on my desk and now my back hurts.."

"Okie!" He said and went back to his show. "Wonderpets is on! Daddy! You said you watched this one right?"

"Yes I did bud."

Jungkook chuckled when he heard his kid yell at characters he can't even interact with and finished his bowl of cereal. He brought the food to his son who jumped down to the table and started eating within 10 seconds.

Jungkook laughed, ruffled his son's hair and sat down on the couch before pulling out his phone. His mood suddenly dropped, March 21st, the day he lost Jimin. He would normally wait until after Taehyung was home to go visit his grave because his son shouldn't see that type of thing. But what can he do? He doesn't know what time Taehyung will get off of work today and he can't just leave the kid here.

He got up after his son finished eating and carried him upstairs. After picking out what he was going to wear Jungkook handed the clothes to the boy and left the room so he could change. Yeonjun ran out of his room with his shirt on backwards and his pants not fully on and ran into the wall because his eyes were closed.