[Eight]

(No one's pov)

Jungkook entered his and Jimin's shared apartment with a huge smile on his face. He closed the door and leaned against it until he noticed Jimin staring at him from the couch.

He sighed and left to go take a shower. Jimin sat down and waited to hear what happened. From the look on Jungkook's face he could tell it went well and how late they stayed out. Jungkook didn't get home until 11:58, and left at 9:30.

Jungkook came back drying his hair, and sat down next to Jimin on the couch. Jimin got up and got them both a glass of banana milk. He sat back down and put a blanket around the both of them.

"How'd it go. Do I need to kill him?!"

"No, you don't need to kill him Jimin-ssi."

"Then tell meee."

"Well, when we left he said that he didn't have anything big planned since today was just based on getting to know eachother better. So we went to his place and watched a movie, and talked for a bit. We then started to head to dinner but then he got the story of how I got kicked out because he asked what happened and INSISTED we go see my mother. That went well and then we decided to go to a restaurant that owed him something. The food was good and I even brought some home, now we are meeting in the park tomorrow." Jungkook explained.

"Wow, so he didn't force himself on you?"

"Nope, a small peck here and there but that was about it."

"Cute. So you two together, or not?"

"I don't know to be honest. We went to my mom's house and he introduced himself as my boyfriend but we haven't really talked about it, you know?"

"Ooh, ok. Well he might want to tell you tomorrow at the park. Just promise you won't blow off your bestfriend, and if he hurts you he will be dead to us forever."

"Ok Jiminie Hyung."

Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly while running his fingers through his hair. Jungkook closed his eyes and hugged him back. He took a deep breath and began to drift off. Once Jimin noticed Jungkook was asleep he had to stay still and just put a blanket over the two of them.

He ended up falling asleep there as well, with only the lamp on next to them. Baekhyun walked in to make sure Jungkook got home safely but saw the two asleep on the couch and decided against talking to them. He put the food in the fridge and walked to the other side of the couch.

Baekhyun brushed Jimin's hair out of his eyes and made sure to be quiet. He looked over at Jungkook and kissed his forehead. Right before he left the house, he fixed the blanket and left a note saying that he was here.

The next morning Jungkook woke up and saw Jimin watching the tv while rubbing Jungkook's back. Jungkook snuggled closer and whined at the brightness.

"You awake?"

"No. I'm still asleep."

"People who are asleep don't answer the question Kookie."

"Meanie...."

"No I am your bestfriend."

"I hate you."

"No, you don't. If you hated me you would have gotten off me the second you woke up."

"Whatever. What time is it?"

"9:30."

"Ok, I shouldn't have to get up until 10."

"Well, I have to get up since you can't cook to save your life."

Jungkook pouted and laid back down. He fell back asleep and Jimin kept cooking. He finished the food and went over to tell Jungkook the food was ready only to find him asleep. Jimin sighed and went over and picked Jungkook up.

Jungkook jumped and hugged around Jimin's neck. Jimin laughed and put him down in the seat.

"Why did you do that?!"

"Because you went back to sleep. It's your own fault really."

Jungkook slowly started eating the food in front of him with a pout on his face. "Dick."

Jimin laughed and ruffled Jungkook's hair. They continued eating and looking through their phones. After they finished Jungkook got up to wash the dishes while Jimin loaded up a game for them to play once Jungkook got back.

Jungkook ran into his room and changed into a button up shirt with the top two buttons undone, tight black jeans and black shoes. He fixed his hair, put a few rings on, and his earrings.

He walked out of his room and stood in front of Jimin.

"What do you think?"

"Would totally date, 100/10."

"Thank god."

"All ready?"

"Yea, I'll see you when I get back. Play on single player while I'm gone, maybe you will actually beat me~!

"Jeon Jungkook I swear to god!"

Jungkook walked to the park and fixed his shirt. He saw Taehyung sitting there on his phone and got excited. He walked over and tapped Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung turned to him and smiled before hugging him tightly.

"Sorry for making you meet me early."

"It's completely fine."

"Look, what I wanted to talk to you about extremely very important...for us.."

"Ok, what is it?"

"I knew this before but after yesterday there is no doubt about it in my mind. I am in love with you Jungkook, and I wanted to see you today because I want us to be official. But, I need to know if you feel the same way."

"H-Huh..y-your kidding right..You couldn't r-really be interested in someone l-like me..I'm no ones type, especially yours..."

"I am Jungkook. You are the only one I want."

Taehyung suddenly hugged him tightly. As Jungkook returned the hug and began to cry. He couldn't believe he got this lucky, in his 18 years of living he never thought someone would be this interested in him. Taehyung pulled away and Jungkook nodded, wiping the tears from his eyes.

Taehyung got "excited" and pulled Jungkook into a kiss. Jungkook soon wrapped his arms around Taehyung's shoulders and moved closer to him. They broke a few minutes later for air and Jungkook stared at him.

"I..uhhh, have to go. I promised Jimin-ssi would be back soon."

"Ok, I'll see you later love."

"Bye!"

Taehyung gave him a passionate kiss before he started running back towards his apartment. The excitement on his new "boyfriend's" face was very obvious.

Once Jungkook was out of view Taehyung smirked to himself. His first plan worked, now onto the second phase. Getting Jungkook to have sex with him. Pretty simple, with his looks how can anyone resist him.

Jungkook bursted in his front door and sat down next to Jimin while grabbing a controller. He started the game and decided to tell Jimin as a way to win.

"So how did it go?"

Jungkook shot at Jimin with a smile on his face. "Well..."

"Damn, you got me...."

"He is my boyfriend now."

"Wait really!?"

Jungkook took that brief moment of Jimin not paying attention to send the final shot.

"Yep and you are dead."

"I hate you!"

The two spent the rest of the day just hanging out and being exactly what they always were. Bestfriends. Forever and ever.

______________________________________