[Thirteen]

(No one's pov)

It has been 9 days since Jungkook found out and he hasn't been the same. He still has that pinkish-red hair but is now a bit skinnier. On their last date he was able to make Taehyung forget about food to avoid it. Jimin thinks he ate breakfast but in reality he throws it up right after.

He has caught Taehyung 5 times now with 3 different people and changes his style accordingly. He is doing everything to keep his boyfriend. Jungkook either doesn't know or doesn't care what that does to his mental and physical health. He has started to feel weaker but it's nothing he can't handle.

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook with sadness in his eyes. Something shifted in the boy but he has no clue what that could be. Jungkook seems fine, but he doesn't look it. Sure he is still smiling, but he has noticed Jungkook doesn't eat lunch with them anymore and he isn't sure if he is eating at all. Just the thought of Jungkook starving himself terrified Taehyung.

Taehyung texted Jungkook to meet him in the bathroom. He saw a horrified look on Jungkook's face once he opened his phone. It was just a text and Jungkook looked scared, if he wasn't worried before he definitely was now.

Since the teacher had a rule where you could go to the bathroom without asking if it was an emergency Taehyung got up and left. He waited in the bathroom hoping Jungkook would show up. Lucky for him, Jungkook did.

Jungkook walked into the bathroom and saw Taehyung leaning up against the wall. He got worried about being dumped and looked down only to be hugged. It hurt him a bit because of the scabs forming on his forearm, he winced at it.

Taehyung noticed and pulled back. He lifted Jungkook's arm up and tried to pull back the sleeve. Jungkook got scared and pushed him back. He didn't want Taehyung to see. Jungkook knew Taehyung would just say he is 'pathetic' or 'a attention seeker'.

Before he knew it he was crying on the floor.

Taehyung didn't know what to do, he has never seen Jungkook cry like this. It has always been with a smile on his face, not like now. He did the best thing he knew how to do and pulled Jungkook into a hug.

"Hey...it's ok. I'm right here, you're safe..."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry."

"Kookie...what are you sorry for?"

Jungkook took a few minutes to calm down then looked up at Taehyung while wiping tears from his eyes.

"It's nothing. It's nothing. I'm fine, yep fine..."

Taehyung held Jungkook's wrist. "Love, something is wrong and I want to help. Let me look, just in case."

He gently pulled up Jungkook's sleeve and was horrified with what he saw. There were several thin lines with scabs forming on them. Taehyung dropped to his knees, still holding Jungkook's arm. He didn't know why Jungkook was doing this, but he knew he had to stop it. He loves-wait no he doesn't love Jungkook, he is just a pleasure pawn....but he does care about him.

He leaned in and kissed each individual cut to prove to Jungkook that he cares. Jungkook stared in awe, not expecting this reaction. He expected to be yelled at, not cared for.

Taehyung stood back up and pulled Jungkook in. He peppered kisses all over Jungkook's face, making him giggle.

"Tae~"

"Yes?"

"I..I love you.."

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks. "I love you too."

They looked at the time and headed back to class. Jungkook stayed back and looked in the mirror. Splashed water in his face and pushed his hair out of his eyes.