[Forty Three]

(No one's pov)

Jungkook got out of bed and yawned, it was 6 in the morning and he was up because of the Baby who loves to put him in pain. He wouldn't have it any other way though, this little baby was going to be his and Taehyung's kid. In just a week he noticed that his stomach grew a bit and it made him smile.

"Kookie, get back in bed. I want your hugs."

"Sorry Tae...I'm just in pain and needed to move."

"I'm sorry Love. Come here, I want to talk to -------."

Jungkook shifted over and let Taehyung whisper into his stomach. He ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair and ended up falling back asleep in that spot. Taehyung looked up and kissed his cheek before going downstairs to let him sleep.

Around 8:30 Jungkook came downstairs to see Taehyung cooking breakfast and hugged him. Taehyung held his hand and finished the food a few minutes later.

"Go sit down, I'll get Yeonjun up. I can't have you in anymore pain. I love ------ but seriously.."

"Oh! Taehyung come here. Give me your hands, ---- kicked!"

Taehyung held his hand on the bump and immediately felt it.

"It's amazing Koo!"

"What's amazing...?"

Both Jungkook and Taehyung looked over at their son. He was wearing a oversized purple onsie and was holding a teddy bear with one hand while he rubbed his eye with the other.

"Your ------- started kicking!"

"Kicking bad?"

"No, kicking is good this time. Don't kick anyone at school."

"Ok Junie, go eat breakfast. The baby shower is today, remember don't tell anyone until we do ok?"

"Okie! Fooood!"

The three of them ate their breakfast and watched something Yeonjun wanted. A few minutes after they finished eating they heard a knock at the door and Jungkook went to go see who it was.

He immediately let her in and and got a glass of water for her. She sat down on the couch before Taehyung came back downstairs, helping his son put on his jacket over his t-shirt. He came over and pecked Jungkook's lips before getting a glass of water.

"Kookie, I thought he dumped you?"

"That was years ago Tzuyu, we were able to work through what happened and got back together around 5½ months ago and things have been going well. Honestly we adopted my son together years before we got back together."

"But are you sure he won't hurt you again?"

"Not totally, but I am willing to trust him."

"Now, where is my nephew?" She asked. "Kim Yeonjun get in here and give Aunt Tzuyu a hug!"

Tzuyu chased Yeonjun while he giggled before falling on the couch. Taehyung came up behind Jungkook and gently wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook shivered at the touch and blinked a few times before kissing Taehyung's cheek.

They stood there watching the two play before sneaking off for a bit. The two of them went to the back room and locked the door behind them before Taehyung gently pushed Jungkook against the wall.

Jungkook lightly bit his bottom lip, purely just to tease his boyfriend. Taehyung roughly grabbed Jungkook's face while giving him a blank stare and slowly wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist.

He gently kissed Jungkook's neck and closed his eyes before pulling away suddenly. He can't let himself do this to Jungkook right now.

"Tae what are you doing? Why did you stop?"