Chapter 26

I really didn't expect Yena to suggest this, Taeyong thought as he entered the pub, giving the males sitting at their regular table a wave.

Yena had made it clear that she didn't want Taeyong dealing with Jaehyun, even if she was there.

"He knows, Jaehyun knows everything no matter how hard you try to hide it." Yena had told him. "He knows you're my weakness and he's going to use it against me. It's better if you're not there."

Taeyong didn't feel very good leaving Yena to deal with the male alone either, but Yena didn't really give him a choice.

At least I finally have time to catch up with them.

"Wow, hyung, how rich is this person that you've met?" Haechan snickered while the rest smiled at him. "Your clothes look like they probably cost more than our place."

"They do." Johnny confirmed with a smirk. "Do you think you can hook me up with this person."

"It's a girl." Taeyong said, unable to hide the smile on his face at the thought of Yena.

"Someone's in love." Haechan sung, earning a smack from Mark.

"You can't assume that." Mark hissed but Taeyong shook his.

"No, I think I am. She's really amazing." Taeyong told them, earning "oooo's."

"Did you find the eyes, I heard there was another auction?" Taeil asked, changing the topic.

"I did." Taeyong told them, taking them by surprise. He couldn't help but giggle at their reaction. "The girl, she helped me."

"She sounds like a keeper, when do we get to meet her?" Johnny asked and that's when Taeyong remembered who Yena really was.

A Kim.

Taeyong kept his smile as he surpressed the uneasy feeling in his stomach. He knew that he couldn't be honest with his friends about what he had been up to during the time he had spent away from them.

"One day." Taeyong said, leaning on the table. "Now tell me what you all have been up to."

...

"About time." Jaehyun said, turning around with a smirk on his face. "Say, do you think you can teach me how to be that quiet when sneaking in?"

Yena had entered Jaehyun's penthouse effortlessly using her assassin training to find the male in his study.

Where he always is. So predictable.

"Cut the crap, Jaehyun. You know what I'm looking for." Yena said moving towards the male. "Where is it?"

Jaehyun only threw his head back, laughing at her question. "You really aren't as smart as I thought you were. Is it because of Taeyong?"

"Leave Taeyong out of this." Yena said, gritting her teeth. "Where can I find the list?"

Yena felt uneasy as she saw Jaehyun's eyes sparkle, knowing there was something very wrong.

"That's too easy of a question, Yena. Give me something harder."

With a swoosh, Yena felt Jaehyun hold his breath as she gripped tightly to his collar, making him bend down to her level, her eyes staring into his. "Stop messing around or I will kill you."

Despite the way his body was reacting to her actions, Yena couldn't find a hint of fear in Jaehyun's eyes no matter how hard she looked into them.

"The answer is simple. There is no list."

Yena let go of him, making the male stumble before standing straight again, fixing his shirt. "What do you mean there's no list?"