A phone call and Shocking news.

It has been hours since Micheal has been missing.

The police have searched everywhere in his room and the only thing missing is his orange hoodie.

"Does he have any friends?" The cop asks.

"He started talking to a friend of ours. Her name is April O'Neil" Leo responds.

Raph is sitting down, feeling guilty for what he did. Micheal was just curious and he took his anger out on him.

Out of nowhere, the phone rings.

Everyone looks at it and Yoshi answers it and puts it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"If you are looking for Micheal, do not bother. You won't see him again" The voice says.

Before anyone else could say anything, the person hangs up.

The cops quickly started working to find Micheal.

A detective walks in, holding an envelope.

"Mr. Hamato"

Yoshi looks to see that it is the same detective helping them find his son, Michelangelo.

The detective was informed of Micheal while at the same time getting the results of Micheal's DNA.

"I am sorry but we are not able to look for Michelangelo. Micheal has gone missing" Yoshi says.

"I know. But there is something you should know. It's about Micheal's DNA and you should read it" The detective said and hands Yoshi the envelope.

Yoshi opens it, reads it, and becomes shocked.

"Father, what is it?" Leo ask.

Yoshi turns to his sons and...

TBC...