Final fight

Vizioso starts shooting at the Hamato family, making them move out of the way.

The Mob Boss makes the chair spin as he continues shooting at them.

Karai and Rapt nod at one another, plan in motion.

The two run toward Vizioso but he turns and starts shooting at them, making them move out of the way and think of a new plan.

"You have to stop this, Vizioso. You are defeated and outnumbered" Leo tells him.

"I won't stop!" Vizioso yelled out.

Leonardo, Donatello, and Kara stand on one side of the room as Vizioso continues shooting at the others.

"This is the plan? Keep avoiding the infinite bullets this guy has?" Karai questions.

Leo knows that his cousin is right. Suddenly, he got an idea.

"Donnie. What do you know about Vizioso's chair?" He asks.

"It's a hover chair. There's probably some sort of energy source inside that can stop it. I can probably cut the power off" Donnie explains.

"Do it. We'll keep him busy" Leo tells him.

The trio split as Vizioso continued shooting at them.

Donatello waits for the moment to get on the hover chair.

As soon as Vizioso turned his chair away from Donatello, he quickly got on it.

"Hey! Get off!" Vizioso yelled out, making his chair start spinning.

Donnie grabs a kunai, stabs open the hover chair, and starts pulling the wires.

The Hoverchair started going out of control, making it fall to the ground.

The family goes towards Donatello to see if he's okay.

Don Vizios stands up and has his gun pointed at Saki.

"No!"

Vizioso's hand got chained and pulled back. He looks back to see Michelangelo holding the chain that is used to wrap his hand.

Vizioso pulls the chain, making Michelangelo fall forward.

April grabs a nearby pipe and throws it a Vizioso's hand, making him drop his gun.

Vizioso was about to go get his gun but someone stood in front of him.

He looks up to see Saki with the family by his side.

Vizioso smile nervously

"How about we make a deal?" he asks

Yoshi steps forward and knocks Vizioso out with a pressure point.

It's over