The kidnapping

*12 years ago*

The nurse takes baby Michelangelo to another room where there is a man, waiting for them.

'This is the child?" The man asked.

"Yes. May I ask, What are you going to do with him?" The "nurse" ask.

"Make an example out of him. That way Saki will see we are not to be messed with" The man answered.

The man takes out a small rope and goes to Michelangelo, who is laying on the table.

"What are you doing?" The woman asked.

"Making an example of this kid" The man answered.

The woman catches on and stops the man,

"Out of the way, Charlotte" The man threatens her.

"No, Zander. I won't let you kill this innocent baby just to "send a message". Charlotte says.

Zander pushes Charlotte out of the way and goes toward Michelangelo.

Charlotte grabs a tray that is nearby and hits Zander on the head with it, knocking the man out.

Michelangelo started crying and Charlotte picks him up, calming the baby down.

Charlotte does not know what to do. If she leaves the baby with the family, their boss would probably end up sending someone else to kill the family, just to spite Saki for 'messing with them'.

The woman made up her mind. She will take the baby to keep him safe, even if it means the family will lose their newborn baby.

Charlotte changes out of the nurse outfit with the clothes she kept in the room from the backpack, takes Michelangelo with her, and walks down the hall.

Luckily for her, the cameras were turned off due to the hacker from the group doing that, so they could get the job done.

Charlotte walks down the hallway, pretending to be a mother of a newborn baby.

She exits the hospital with Michelangelo, having one thing in mind,

The baby will be safe