The night before school

"Okay, let's see" Donnie said as he puts stuff in Mikey's new backpack.

The brothers and Mikey went shopping all day to look for school supplies and clothes for Mikey.

"Notebook, pencils, pens" Donnie put the items inside the backpack as Leo help Mikey look for something to wear for school. Raph just giving Mikey advice on what to do if someone bothers him. Which is to fight back and that ended up getting a glare from Leo.

After everything was set, Mikey fit ready for bed while the other boys get for their work  in the next day.

Micheal gets in the bed of his new room that he is staying temporarily till he can be able to find his parents.

Leo walk in the room and smile.

"Ready for school?" He ask as he pull the blanket closer to Mikey.

"I guess" Mikey answer.

"You're going to be okay. You'll have many friends and a great education" Leo said.

He kissed Mikey's forehead and walk out.

Mikey's eyes went in shock. He didn't know leo but he kissed his forehead but he kissed his forehead.

He didn't think much as he passed out.
—————————————————————

Leo looks at the photo of his baby brother that has been taken 12 years ago.

Micheal has his brother's same baby blue eyes that seem full of hope and innocence.

I will find you, baby brother