Parallel [Cale H.]

Cale had a habit of falling asleep in any given time and place, as long as the opportunity presented itself. However, he's been having trouble falling asleep lately.

At first, he assumed the dreams were coincidence. Well, for the first three dreams, he thought it was. But after experiencing the same dream for dozens of times already, he did not even want to lay down, risking himself by falling asleep.

But as dawn quickly gone, and dusk was rapidly approaching, he could feel himself slumbering and feeding his inner desires.

The turmoil brought by exhaustion and utter frustration whenever facing the White Star led Cale into making another decision he did not put too much thought in. And just by luck, he found himself within the dream's landscape moments after figuring out he did pass out after laying at his comfortable bed.

"Shit..." he cussed, while looking around.

The familiar place sent shivers down his spine. It felt surreal. He tried to move around but his body automatically went autopilot as usual.

"What the fuck.." he cussed again.

Unfortunately, he felt his knees abate. He felt the familiar melancholy feeling. Everything has already been embed into his senses. The tranquility of the situation made him want to laugh.

There were few times that Korea was this quiet. Albeit he liked peace and silence, he knew the ominous feeling at the pit of his stomach says it all.

Especially since this was a place in Korea that he had not been to. Physically, that is.

This place was all too offsetting, placing huge discomfort for those who did not enjoyed such silence. And to Cale, although he admired this place before he even set foot into it, he now considers this a dreary place.

His body moved involuntarily, as he could only look at the scenery. His feet quickly sent him into an ubiq​ui​tous
area. Forgone was the dread he felt, it was replaced with utter frustration. It felt worser than what the White Star could induce.

He tried to drag his lower body, in an attempt to stop himself from venturing farther.

And there she was again. The person he only met through the memories of others. Someone he admires but has never directly met. And now, his brain was projecting some kind of illusion, when she in fact, is...

Long dead.

With shivering body and cold sweat, Cale sat at his bed, in the middle of the night. Awake and curious.

Curious of what could've been.

Since he knew that they could never meet.

Parallel: Lines that were never meant to meet.