[Polynomials]

[A/n: This is a special chapter, in modern a/u, a reminder of my frustration for math-polynomials, specifically-that happened during Valentines. Im'ma release all pent up frustration in this chapter. Bye~]

"Cale Henituse..." Eruhaben muttered staring at the red-headed student before him.

Cale looked at his math teacher, alarmed. He shivered, knowing full-well that his answers in their previous tests were guesses and shits.

"Tell me..." the teacher suddenly spoke, scaring Cale to no end.

"Did you cheated?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"The hell do you mean by—"

"So, you didn't, huh... Unbelievable." Eruhaben whispered the last part.

"Why, is there—" Cale was cut off again, leading him into wondering what did he do wrong besides guessing all of his answers..

"You somehow got one..."

"One..?"

Cale was now nervous. Yes, he knew he guessed all, but he had his 'record ability', he'd be an idiot to not use it. He half-hypothesized and half-solved the problems.

If he only got one correct answer, he. Is. Fucked.

"Yes, one..."

Perhaps Cale should start praying to the Gods. Despite being a complete asshole, he knew the God of Death might be able to help him in this predicament he was in.

He could already imagine the torment—scoldings he'll get.

"You got one wrong—"

"I'm sorry, sir! Don't tell Ron and the others! I've had eno— wait what?" he pleaded, only to stop and what he heard.

"..."

"One wrong, one wrong what?!"

"As I was saying before you cut me off, one wrong answer."

"What. The. Fuck."

Flabbergasted, Cale shook his head and waited for an explanation.

"Wow, I knew it. The legend is great at everything. Cale-nim, you—"

Suddenly, the classroom's door opened, and came out a haggard and yet in awe Clopeh Sekka.

A ramdom student threw something which led the crazy person into flying to the corridors.

Right, he was going to brag about this one. This was it, he finally had something related to academics to brag to Alberu. He couldn't wait for school to be over, but first, he might send Clopeh to the afterlife.

Polynomials, algebraic expressions made to torture our mental health.