Asymptotes [Raon M.]

[A/n: As per the request of -BLUEaidv here's a chapter that I WON'T be mentioning the reader's state, hehe—]

Blue eyes stared at the street where a petite lady walks in. She looks young, barely around her twenties.

Yet those vicious blue eyes continue on examining, observing each detail of her actions.

Like the great and almighty predator dragon that he is, Raon Miru stared at his prey.

He gazes at her and compares himself. He found himself ashamed to be stalking another weak human like this. If Eruhaben were here, he would be referring to the girl as another 'unlucky human', but he wasn't so it's fine.

With the way things were going, it was only a matter of time before the black dragon snapped. His patience could only last for so long. He wanted to interact with her again, even for just a fraction of a second.

And since he is an almighty dragon, by 'fraction of a second' he concluded that he will be involving mixed numbers, then converting it into a decimal with no end.

He transformed into his human form, the figure of a child version of his human, Cale Henituse, took form. Red hair was replaced with black, brown eyes were replaced with blue. He looked like the exact replica of the man he deemed as his father.

He could change his form to that of an adult, but he enjoyed interacting with her like this. He feels a little bit closer to her when she treats him like a child she took care of.

And off he was, trying to gain her attention.

He knows that although he holds such affections for her, he could not act upon it. Yes, age was just a number but human life in comparison to that of a dragon is like a melting candle that could go out within any given moment.

But for now, he was fine with it. It's up to the future Raon Miru to take care of such problems. Right now, he just needs to interact to her to make his day. One day or in another life, maybe they could start their own family too, after all, it is expected for a great and mighty dragon such as him to be able to hoard such a person as his mate.

Asymptotes: Lines that get closer and closer but can never be together.