Tangent [Han C.]

Wasn't it sweet? Having a childhood sweetheart, that is.

Within the dim shadows, surrounded by neverending darkness, of the Forest of Darkness, Choi Han often found himself reminiscing of the past to survive. Some memories he throws, some memories he keeps.

He keeps on throwing everything to survive. His pride, his dignity and his memories.

He thinks his name, and says it to himself thousands of times, so thaf he could remember it, as time passes. The warped time for him was so slow that he believes his age has exceeded that of a lifespan of a dragon.

Within the memories he keeps, however a young lady lives there rent free.

One of his happiness in the world, his childhood friend and sweetheart.

'L/n Y/n'

Choi Han could clearly remember her sweetness. She was a very sweet and affectionate person. A young lad, heaven took from him, even before his disappearance.

A heaven sent beauty, and God took her as quickly as she came. An angel-no, a goddess in the form of a human, sent to make him feel ever loving happiness, as well as unbearable sadness and sorrow.

'Focus on surviving.'

Those words rang through his head as night came. The sound of her familiar voice guided him to light once more. For now, he'll keep his memories within his heart, and focus on surviving.

Tangent: Lines that had one chance to meet, then parted forever.