Chapter 2

*Bang*
After shooting the guard, I went in.

The mansion I'm in right now is of the owner of Park Diamonds, and I've been assigned to kill him.
I advance further in the house, being very alert, because he has a lot of security around him, so, I have to be cautious enough.
The mansion is huge, but I have its blue print with me, so I took it out to check where his room is.

According to the blue print, the door to his room was different from the other rooms. It was painted in shade of blue.
So, I was searching a blue door, which I think is in the left corner of the house.
As I was advancing further, I got hit by a leg in my back. The pain was a lot to handle but I've trained to endure much bigger pains, so it was nothing for me.
I quickly regained my composure and kicked him in his stomach, rather too hard. He stumbled backward, and in the meantime, I shot him in his head.
After dealing with the man, I left for searching the room.
After cautiously moving around the place, I finally found the room. I could see it in the furthest corner, about 10 feet away from me, and I could reach there in no time, and kill him.
As I reached the room, and was about to break the door, a voice came from inside.
"The door is open dear, no need to break it. You can come in."
I was shocked would be a complete understatement. If he knows that I'm here, that means he saw very damn move of mine in his house.
But then, we're talking about the Park, of course he might have installed cameras in his mansion.
Why did this point not come in my mind? I mentally facepalmed myself, and went in.
There he was, sitting in front of a huge monitor, showing footages of all the cameras.
This man is crazy or what. He's got so many cameras goddamn.
"Hello my dear."
"I guess you don't talk so sweetly with a person who's about to kill you." I said, a smirk plastered on my face.
"I can't see a murderer over here, buy just a beautiful face."
"Shut the f**k up. Do you know I can kill you any damn moment. You might have already seen what I did to your security."
"Well yeah, I'm quite impressed by your fighting skills. You know what, you can leave whosoever you're working with, and you can join us."
"And why do you think I'll do that?"
"Because I can pay you higher."
"I don't work for money, but you won't understand. Because you're an unemotional bastard."
"Well if you say so. And I can give you some other things as well." He said winking.
And this was the end of my patience. I shot him in his leg, and he fell down, shouting and yelling.
I went to him, and held his face up by holding a fistful of his hair.
"Tell me who are you?" He said, stuttering because of the pain.
"Gangster King."
"But how can you be Gangster King, you're........"
Before he could complete, I shot him in his head.

So, finally, I completed my assignment, and went out. This time, it wasn't difficult, because everyone in this mansion is dead.
I swiftly got out, and went up to a car, that I knew was waiting for me. The driver drove me to our place. The place where we all stay. The place that is my second home.

In no time, I was there, and I was very  eager to meet him. To tell him I've completed my task.
I went in, and waited for him to come.
Suddenly, the lights went off, and I wondered what was happening.
I could hear some claps coming from a direction, and then I knew that it was him.
I turned, and the lights came in. And there he was, standing before me, and I couldn't help but admire him.
He came ahead and hugged me.
"I'm so proud of you my child."
"Thanks. How did you like it?" I asked now looking him in the eyes.
"You were as always perfect my dear."
He took me to his room.
"Well baby, you've done your this task very well. I wanted to tell you about a threat to us. There's one police officer assigned to kill Gangster King, and I've heard that he is really good. His name is Kim Taehyung. I want you to counter him, because you're the one who can do it. My Gangster Princess. So, for this, you need to be as close to him as possible, to keep check on his activities. And remember, you have to be ten steps ahead of him at every point. And be careful, I don't want you to risk your life." He said cupping my face, with worry written all over his face. And it was understandable. He is truly concerned for me. And want me to be safe, whatever be it.
"I know, and don't worry dad, I'll be safe. And if anything, I know you're there for me, and I won't hesitate to call you at any point."
"OK dear. Well, you did s great job today. Now go and rest, because from tomorrow, you have to work on your next task."
"OK. Bye dad, I'll meet you tomorrow."
I said, and kissed his cheek.

As I laid down on my bed, I was thinking about that police officer, Taehyung.
With him in my thought, I drifted off to sleep.

I'm so sorry guys for this late update. I hope you enjoy it. And don't forget to vote.
Take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
Amelia __23