Chapter 4

Tae-

As the sun rises up the horizon, it spreads an orange hue in the sky, which gradually turns into yellow..... yellow, she wore yellow yesterday.
God, I'm not able to take that girl off my mind, and I met her for just some hours.
She has a very pleasing personality, and of course, her beauty is spell binding.
There is something, something special about her.
I just don't know.
Well, I should get ready for work, that I've been assigned. This Ava girl won't help me in that, so I should better get going.

I kept the coffee mug on the side table, and went ahead for my further work.

Anna-

"So from now on, you're Ava, not a Gangster anymore, but a pleasant and decent girl, who's in love with the flowers, who is like all the other girls, cheerful bubbly, and other things. And of course, you have to act very elegantly around those people. Not like your usual way, but a little more girlish.
Also, You have to keep an eye on him, no matter what. Dad has told us that we should know each and every step of his, and be ahead of him.
And yeah, be very careful. He's not just an ordinary person, he's s cop, and that too, from special force, so you need to be extra alert.
And I guess you're completely ready now, so good luck, and go ahead."
I huffed out some air, after talking this long with the mirror.
Yes, I'm only Ava, and I'm going to do the job there.
It's been a lot of times where I have changed my identity, for the sake of my missions.
But this one's gonna be a bit too difficult I guess, because I have to take care of a special undercover cop, and dad has already told me that it's not an easy task.

So now, as per my knowledge of the florists, they're known to have very cheerful personality, and they're never ever gloomy, unlike all the gangsters like us.
Dad has sent me some beautiful dresses, to wear as a florist.
Frankly speaking, I'm not at all used to wearing all such kind of dresses.
I'm good in my leather pants and jackets.
What the heck are these, small dresses and skirts and all.
Goshhhhh.
This is gonna be one tiring task.
C'mon Anna, I mean Ava, you can do it, it's nothing.

With the new found confidence, I picked out a pink-black check dress, to go to my new workplace.

(Her dress)

Tae-

"Mom, aren't you getting late for shop? Everyday you leave earlier."
"Oh god Tae, what's the hurry, why are you shouting so much?"

Think of a reason Kim freaking Taehyung.
"I thought I should drop you off, good idea, isn't it?" That's really pathetic.
"Oh, well I'm almost ready, give me a minute, and then we shall leave."
"OK mom."

I'm actually very eager to see her again.
Why?
I dunno.
Once again, I'm feeling like a 15 year old, who's very eager to see his teenage crush. This feeling is so different.
Now I know how those teens might feel.
I can feel little butterflies in my tummy, which are a lot ticklish.

"I'm ready, let's go son."
"Let's go mom."

We drove off to our shop, which is not that far from our house, just some metres away.
All the way to here, I kept explaining myself that I'm not going to spend a lot of time here, I have some really important job to do.

Mom opened the door and went in, followed by me.
"I'll give her the extra key today, so if she comes early, then she can open the shop and come inside."
"Right mom, well I can't see her today. Is she coming or not?"
"She will come, actually I gave her a little later time from my time, but I guess she might be on her way, it's about time... Oh, look there she is."

As mom said, I peeked out of the door, just to be met by a beautiful Ava, clad in a very pretty pink and black dress. She looks much more sophisticated in this dress, and her hair are tied up in a ponytail today. And it's better because this way, they won't trouble her like yesterday.

"Good morning Mrs. Kim, good morning Taehyung."
"Good morning Ava." Both of us said together.
"Am I late?"
"No dear, you aren't. Well you're my first employee who's actually on time, I'm impressed young lady."
"Thanks Mrs. Kim." She said, smiling shyly.
"Well you can call me aunt, the 'Mrs. Kim' sounds very formal, and I'm not a CEO or something over here."
"OK aunt. So from where to start today?"

I was looking at both of them, while they were talking about arrangements of some flowers and all. These two pretty ladies, looking even more beautiful while talking.

"Tae, don't you have to go for some important work?" Mom reminded and I suddenly remembered, mentally slapping myself for forgetting it.

"Oh yeah. Bye mom, bye Ava. See you in the evening mom. And I love you."
"Love you too son."

I came out of the shop, and also from my trance.
And now I know where I have to head first in order to have my clues.

A/n-
Really really sorry guys for such a late update. Please do bear me, and keep up with the reading.
Hope you all are doing well, and keeping good care of yourselves.
I know this is a short chapter, but do read it.
Any mistakes, please tell in the comments section.
Take care of yourselves, stay healthy.
With love-
Amelia __23