epilogue

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

Diana stood comfortably wrapped in Steve's warm arms as they watched the TV in his apartment. They saw all the people cheering them on which made them feel satisfied and almost excited for the next adventure in store for them.

"What, this is all somehow their fault? Captain American saved my life. Wherever he is, and wherever any of them are, I would just... I would want to say thank you." A young blonde girl happily reported.

"Seems like someone has a crush on you." Diana looked up at him, giggling.

"No, she does not. Besides I only have eyes on this one person I know really well. She's really cool, funny, beautiful, sexy-" Steve rambled but was interrupted when his Princess grabbed his chin and brought his lips to hers.

"I would love to meet this girl." They both laughed.

★ ★ ★

The whole team was at Central Park, watching Thor and Loki go off to some other world. Loki, in his handcuffs and mouthguard stood there as Thor twisted the tube which held the Tesseract. In a moment, they were gone and it was just the six members and Selvig left.

"If we get into a situation like this again, what happens then?" Hill questioned.

"They'll come back."Nick Fury replied.

"Are you really sure about that."

"I am."Fury said sternly.

"Why?" 

Steve and Diana said their goodbyes to Nat and Clint as they both went into their car. Then moved to Tony and Banner. She hugged Stark tightly before letting go and then riding off in his luxury car. They hung onto each other as they watch the car speed off and kissed each other longingly. 

"Because we'll need them to."

"You ready to go?" Steve asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Diana replied holding onto Steve's waist tightly and placing her chin on his shoulder as they rode off.

★ ★ ★

Author's Note:

I finished the second book perioddddd. This took me so long to finish I'm so sorry. But anyways expect a third book. Thank you guys for reading, I'm so thankful! :D

January 2, 2021