six

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

"Somebody's got to get outside and patch that engine." The trio heard Hill's voice in their ear piece.

"Stark, Di, Cap, you copy that?" Fury replied.

"We're on it." Stark hurried.

"Engine three. I'll meet you guys there." Tony said seeming to stop and walk the other way.

"Where are you going?" Diana yelled through the commotion.

"I'm suiting up! Come on, Di." Stark sighed and pressed a button on his device, which opened metal door revealing his suit. He looked at her and they both smiled at each other.

"Let's go!" Diana said following Steve.

"Just like old times, huh?" Diana smiled and clasped hands with Steve.

★ ★ ★

The super soldier opened the heavy metal door to a bunch of stairs and the sky.

"Come on." Diana rushed in the aid of three men helping one who seemed to be injured. "Thank you, Princess."

"Let's see what we've got. I need you guys to get to that engine control panel and tell me which relays are in overload position." Tony ordered Cap to do. They both nodded.

Diana jumped first to the higher level, which had a hole busted through it. She looked out to see just sky. She watched Cap grab onto a pole and landed himself in front of Diana, grabbing her hips to steady himself.

"You make it look so effortless." They both smirked.

"Hey, lovebirds. Let's get to work." Tony said calmly.

They rolled out a bunch of electronics from the wall. The two looked at each other confused as they looked closer.

"What does it look like in there?"

"It seems to run on some form of electricity." Rogers said, hopelessly.

"Well... you're not wrong."

★ ★ ★

"Okay the relays are intact!" Steve yelled over the wind.

"What's our next move?" Diana huffed out.

"Even if I clear the rotors, this things won't re-engage without a jump. I'm going to have to get in there and push." Tony suggested.