four

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

"Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Rogers yelled as he watched Tony get ready to jump.

"I have a plan. Attack."

Diana groaned, grabbing her weapons and shield and following Tony.

I wish it was that easy. Steve thought as he watched them both fly out with ease. He headed for the parachutes.

"I'd sit this one out, Cap."

"I don't see how I can." He replied fastening the parachute on.

"These guys come from legend. They're basically Gods." Natasha fought back.

"There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." He grabbed his iconic shield and jumped out of the quinjet.

★ ★ ★

She saw Tony go for the blond headed man, so she decided to go from Loki. Wonder Woman landed with a bang on the rocks as the dust blew around her.

"Oh hello again." Loki said unphased. She stood up and wrapped her lasso around him. Diana stayed silent as he just rocked back and forth looking up at the night sky.

"So... this is very uncomfortable. It's getting hot, do you not feel the heat or something?" He asked referring to the lasso.

She scoffed off his question. They both watched the fight below get more intense.

"How does that man in the red metal armor think he could beat Thor? He has no chance against him, that's just sad to watch." A single bolt of thunder came down as the blond haired man summoned it. It got more heated as the shot up out of the trees and landed in a different part of the forest. Loki's right, Tony needs help.

Diana shot up and landed where they were.

"Calm down." Diana said as she came between them. Thor ignored her and threw a punch. She quickly dodged his huge fist and threw her fist. He grabbed her wrist, stopping her fully. She threw her other hand at him, which wasn't a very smart idea because he stopped it from connecting to his face. He squeezed her forearm tightly.

She groaned in pain and kneed him. Then she hit her head against his, throwing them both off guard. The blond man did the same thing to her, but harder causing her to be thrown back. She got back to her feet quickly and used her gauntlets, which made him fly back into the trees. He touched his head, but got straight back up.