two

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

"We have a problem, Diana." Nick Fury stated as the princess set down her keys and walked slowly towards his figure.

"What's happened?" She asked, confused.

"A guy named Loki is threatening the safety of the Earth. Not sure if you know him since he's a God and you know, you're a Goddess. But I'm worried about what he's planning. I'm forming a team. I don't know if you're interested, but your assistance would be a great help for all of us."

"Hmm, I'm not sure Fury. Are you recruiting anyone else? Maybe they could be a bigger help than me. The world is changing and there are many more superheroes out here now." Diana tried getting out of the offer.

"Not really. Some are busy and some aren't strong enough." Fury tried convincing her. "You know, we're trying to recruiting Tony Stark."

"How do you know he'll join?"

"It'll take some convincing, but I know he will."

Diana thought about it in her mind. She was leaning more towards joining the group once she heard they were recruiting Tony. Maybe this was her chance to have a connection with him again.

"So, what do you say, Diana?"

"I'm in." She hesitated.

★ ★ ★

"So, this Dr. Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?" Steve asked while reading articles about it.

"A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula." Coulson explained. He hadn't heard the name in awhile and it brought back certain memories that were like a punch in the gut.

"Didn't really go his way, did it?" Steve said as he watched in horror and heard the yells of the Hulk.

"Not so much. When he's not that thing, though, the guy's like a Stephen Hawking." The super soldier looked up at him, confused. "He's like a smart person."

Coulson continued to gush about meeting the Captain America as they headed out on the quinjet.

Rogers met the infamous Black Widow, or Natasha Romanoff, and as well as Dr. Banner. Steve was amazed to see how much technology had evolved as he watched the turbines of the helipad emerge out of the water and they started to rise into the air.

They were inside now, still amazed at everything. He handed Fury a ten dollar bill as he walked towards him. "So, where is she?"

"She's somewhere in Germany, I sent her off earlier to start the mission." He coughed out.

"Why didn't she come along with us?" Steve impatiently asked.

"I don't want any distractions, Cap. We don't wanna screw this up." Fury said and walked away.

★ ★ ★

Author's note:

Quarantine is really boring and I forgot this existed oops. I'll try to right more since I have more free time and I have spring break right now! Hope you enjoyed!

April 16, 2020