Intro

GUYS THIS IS SO BAD IM SO SORRY

"Mom I don't wanna move again!"
"Sweetie we have to, you father just got a new job and it's gonna pay much more! You could have that walk in closet you've always wanted!"
"Well- maybe... But it's gonna be hard to find new friends!" (Edit: true friends)
"Honey, please, I know this is hard for you, but you have to try. Can you at least try?"
"Fine Mom. But I want the walk-in-closet"
"Ok, what ever you want."
"Thanks, Mom, I love you."
"I love you too."

That was the conversation Y/n had with her Mom before she moved, AGAIN. She already moved 5 times, but again? Life was definitely against her. At least that's what she believed.

"Mom we already have a lot of money! Why did Dad have to get a new job? I mean, he made millions just acting small parts! I'm pretty sure we could survive off that in New York!", Y/n said, arms crossed.
"Well, we already arrived so get ready to get your stuff", Her Mom replied, looking over her shoulder
"Fine... W-woah!" Y/n stuttered at the sight of her new house.

"I-I-its huge! How in the holy heck? Ju-just how?" Y/n asked her mom"Well you come from a family of billionaires, how do you think? Your father works acting and directing, and he still has time for his family? Woohf (I don't feel like taking that ...

"Well you come from a family of billionaires, how do you think? Your father works acting and directing, and he still has time for his family? Woohf (I don't feel like taking that out), I wish I was raised like you. Let me tell you how me and your Father met"
"Ohh noo its ok mommm im-" Y/n was cut off by her mother rambling on about when she was in college and bumped into her dad on her way to science.
Not wanting to listen Y/n grabbed her bag and ran.
"Hey sweetie I have to head to the set, your rooms up to the left, second floor", her dad shouted when he saw her.
"Ok, thanks, dad. I'm just gonna go play some music." Y/n responded
"Oh can you bring some good baskets to our neighbors  There on the table." Y/n's dad
"Ok, Dad."
After Y/n's dad leaves she heads up and gets changed into a comfortable outfit.

"After Y/n's dad leaves she heads up and gets changed into a comfortable outfit

After she got dressed she went to get the baskets and head out. She saw all the baskets and sighed. Y/n loaded all the baskets into her car and started to head out to all the houses, repeating the line, "Hi, I'm Y/n Y/l/n and my family just moved here. Sorry if you see a lot of people near our house, my dads John Y/l/n. But anyway, here's a greeting basket. Nice to meet you!".
After all that she headed home on leaped onto her bed,
"Agh. I legit just moved and school tomorrow! Oh I need to call F/n." Y/n wines, reaching for her phone.

A/n
❤️❤️❤️This may be my first chap but thank you soooooo much for reading! See ya next time my gente guapa! (Spanish for beautiful people) ❤️❤️❤️

Listen, I made this is 2021. I was 13, I can't say it enough.