The Fall/Rise: S4E9-10

Just found out Terry Silvers 6'5... 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏jk he's like x5 my age
I've also changed the name one last time... it's now "Focus". You'll see why in this chapter.

I'm so done...

The more I think about Demetri the more I want to move back home.

But now... I have to beat the championship. I can't over think. I need to focus... I need to beat this...

But what do I go against Tory? How would I do that?

The announcement person (lol) was introducing the dojos and I was fiddling with my fingers... shit...

I've gotta win this... I need to win this...

Hell, the paparazzi might actually lose their shit.   Y/n Y/l/n wins karate tournament?

I mean, ever since I've moved the people haven't been bothering me.

My family's kinda been laying low... except my dad. He's doing his new project. My moms not in the spotlight anymore, and Joeys in college.

Stop thinking, Y/n. Stop... thinking.

Focus. Focus...

"Y/n,", I hear. I look over my shoulder and see Demetri reaching for my hand, "It's gonna be ok. You can do this. You can win.".

"Yea...", I whisper/agree, "I can do this. I got this...".

Demetri pats my back and nods, smiling.

"Yea...", I whisper again.

"Miyagi-Do's, bring it in.", Mr. L starts.

He begins to give a speech and I look over and see Tory looking at me.

She gives me a half smile and I return it, waving slightly.

Then they start having these kids doing all sorts of stuff, preforming all these tricks.

Demetri did it too, but I wasn't paying attention.

Fuck watching that stuff...

I've got to focus.

~time skip~

I need to win this...

I need to focus. I've got to win! Win!

"I can't believe Cobra Kai beat us in skills.", "They probably cheat. Those little snakes.", "I thought we had that in the bag.", "It's my fault. I couldn't break the last board. Sorry.", "Ok. Forget that, okay? You all did great. Besides, we're on their heels. This is far from over.

After all those speeches, Carrie Underwood came up. What the fudge?

After her performance, it was time to compete.

I'd have to say we were kinda kicking ass.

That was until it was my turn...

I had to go against this girl from some other dojo, and I saw her compete before, she was good.

As we were headingontothe mat, she smiled, "I'll let you win if you give me an autograph.". "Deal.", I whispered. At least I've got one in the bag.

~one more time skip~

Miguel hurts his leg... but I actually made it...

It was me v Tory...

Sam had beaten Piper, so I don't know how I got here.