Part 1

SKIP THIS CHAPTER, HOLY FUCK, SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Out-fit up top 🔼⬆️🔼
"Hey, my girl! Hows California? You got a boyfriend yettt?", F/n kept asking Y/n.
"No, F/n. I haven't even started school yet.", F/n was Y/n's best friend since kindergarten. They went to school and did everything together. They even went to Paris together.
"Well, my soul sister. I got some teaaaa! You know Gabby, right? She asked E/n out and now their datingggg!", F/n explained to Y/n, "And, legit, E/n is a player, sooo I'm kinda scared for Gabs. I, personally, think deserves much better. Don't you think?".
"Exactly!", Y/n scoffed.
"Well I gotta pick out my outfit for tomorrow. It's a big day. Love you, F/n/n!" Y/n said to F/n.
"Love you too, Y/n/n! Byeeeeee!", F/n waved to the camera.
"Byeeeeee!", Y/n said as she hung up on F/n.

Y/n honesty didn't give a shit about E/n anymore, she could care less.

They dated for a day and then he went and cheated on her with Gabby, but she was glad their relationship was over.

Later on, Y/n ended up falling asleep at 10. She then woke up at 7:30 to get ready.

She already picked out her outfit and just had to put her hair in a ponytail.

"Y/n, sweetie, are you ready?", Her mother asked from downstairs.

"Yea, Mom, just grabbing my backpack." Y/n replied.

As Y/n headed down the stairs, her mother then turned and gasped when she saw her, "Aww my sweet baby girl! You look gorgeous!", her Mother exclaimed.
"Aww Mom, I get my looks from you!" Y/n chuckled.
"Well anyway, your keys are on the table.", her mom added while going back to cutting an apple.
"All righty. Bye Mom, love you!", Y/n said to her Mom.

Y/n jumped into her car and sped of to school.

Y/n was always in private schools and her parents decided for her to see what it's like in a public school. Her Mom grew up in lower middle class while her father was the son of the wealthiest people in the world. Y/n's mother was a child genius and was able to make it to Harvard with a full scholarship. Y/n's father was also a genius and when the first met they immediately hit it off. Y/n's mother told her that story all the time. She smiled at the thought.

(Oh my fuck, LISTEN I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS 13!!! AND WHY DISNT YOU LISTEN??? I SAID SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!)

When Y/n reached the school she saw people's mouths drop. When she got out people rushed up to her and she panicked, trying answer as many questions as possible.

"Y-yes I am Y/n Y/l/n. Please give me space. I don't need this right now.", Y/n said calmly.

But on the inside she was freaking out, why do people always do this to her? She's only a child!

"Please give me space!", she screamed after people started to grab her and take photos.

People immediately back away after her snap.

"Please leave me alone! Never bother me again!", she yelled moving her head to look around the crowd, many people looked scared, others surprised at what just happened.

After that she headed into school.

A/n-

"aFtEr thAt SHe HeADEd inTo SCHoOL." - 13 year old MsRandoGurl

Looking back, I'm not surprised 13 year old Juliana was bullied. I am not surprised, what so ever.