Part 2

Y/n heard whispering all around her.

"Omg is that who I think it is?!" "Y/n Y/l/n?!"

Y/n started to have a panic attack. She fumbled with her backpack trying to grab her Xanax and inhaler (girl what 💀. AN INHALER???).
"Do you need help with that?", she heard a voice question.
She looked up to see a boy with his head tilted.
When he looked into her eyes Y/n saw his facial expression change in a instant.
"Y-your Y/n Y/l/n?!" The boy said, his eyes wide with shock
Y/n chuckles a bit (BEING COMPLETELY BIPOLAR, WHAT THE F), "Yes, I am.". This boy seemed sweet.
"Let me just say, your fathers work is amazing! His movies are awesome! Right Eli?" The boy nudged his friend, Y/n assumed Eli, who nodded.
"Why thank you, what's your name?" Y/n asked the boy
"Oh, my names Demetri. This is Eli." Demetri said while pointing to his friend

CRINGE, THE CRINGEST CRINGE IVE EVER CRINGED IN MY ENTIRE CRINGE;

"Hey hottie, wanna do something dirty with me sometime?" A random dude said, slapping her booty (OOP lmfao booty😂 yk the stereotype of mentally ill ppl being fucking kooky? Im a perfect example).
"Aww hell to the no (OH MY LORD)!", Y/n said, turning around and kneeing him straight in the no-no square and jump-kicking his face (ok queen here we go again).
"Aww what the fuck is wrong with you!" The dude said, falling straight to the floor
"Holy shit! What was that?" Demetri asked.
"Oh I forgot to mention, I do karate."

A/n

"I do karaATE"

Ate, unlike Y/n in this G-d forsaken chapter. This shit makes me want to crawl in a hole (I was trying to spell that and i clicked on a thing and it changed to wheelchair 💀 AND THEN I SPELLED WHOLE 💀💀💀).

Good G-d, STOP FUCKING READING THIS SHIT!!! SKIP TO THE CHAP THAT HAS A *.

YOU SEE: *

Sorry if I'm being weird, I just don't want to unpublish this shit and leave y'all confused (which you're going to be if you skip, buttt lets forget abt that 😐)