Party Time: S4E8.5

I was sitting next to Demetri, the awkwardness unbearable.

As we continued on our study guide, I stood up and walked over to the teacher.

"Can I use the bathroom?", I whisper. The teacher nods and looks back down and to whatever he was doing.

I still can't believe I slept with Yasmine...

And are Demetri and I officially together? Again?

Bro... I don't know what to do anymore...

~time skip~

I was walking down the hallways and spot a poster.

Prom?

I didn't see this before!

SHIT!

"Y/n!",

I hear my name get called out by a bunch of people.

I turn around and my eyes go wide.

There were, like, 50 people holding a sign that read, and I quote.

"Y/n, will you go to prom with me?"

I look around...

Was this Demetri? Yasmine?

I then spit Eli come out from around the corner holding a bunch of flowers.

"I know you and Demetri just broke up, and I understand if you don't want to go... but I just wanted to ask.", he said in a soft voice.

"I- um... I... I-I...", I stutter.

"Y/n?", I hear, causing me to turn around.

It was Demetri.

"What's going on?", he ask, "What's Eli doing?".

"I-", I start, "I don't know... I thought I was gonna go to the prom with you, you know, since like... I mean, are we together?".

"I guess so.", he says, then looking to Eli, "Were you trying to take her to prom?".

He looked a little shocked.

"As a friend.", I say, saving his ass, "He just wanted to comfort me after our breakup.". "Yeah.", Eli agreed, shifting his stance a bit.

"I mean, are we together again?", I ask.

Sorry to cut it short, lovelies. But do you want to get with Demetri again, or go with Eli. Or even Yasmine!

Lemme know, cause I won't update until then...

Bye!