Miyagi-Do: S3E5

I'm finally in my normal clothes and car, driving to the dojo, after McDonalds. I was gonna surprise my friends... and see if they were even there.

I park in and see Mrs. LaRussos car in the driveway. Oh, shit.

I walk out to see her talking to everyone. I backed up and waited for them to come out. They looked shocked once they all saw me. I nervously waived, "Guess who's out of the hospital... me...". Demetri rushed over and pulled me into a hug, to which I hugged back. I saw Anthony coming out from the dojo and he scoffs when he sees Demetri and I hugging, "Get a room!". I pull away, "You wanna go somewhere?". He nods, "Sure.".

We were heading to golf and stuff, planning on playing some games.

I was laughing as I was whooping his ass in basketball, "How about that!". "How are you so good?", Demetri asked me, I just smiled in return. I see a bunch of people rushing towards us. I recognize them. I quickly pull Demetri out of the way and into the photo booth. He looked a bit worried.
"It was Eli and his goons. They're here.", I whisper as more footsteps rush pass the booth. I hear some stop and I brush my hair into my face. I kiss Demetri and try my best to cover both of our faces. The footsteps walk towards us and I kiss harder. The booths curtains open and I see Chris there. "Oh, thank God.", I pull away, glad it wasn't Eli.

"Haw-", he starts. "They're here. I know.", I move out of the booth and pull a, still shocked, Demetri out.

I see Sam come from the doorway, along with the others. "Where are they?", Sam asks. "They snuck into the old laser tag place next door.", Chris explains. "How many?", Sam asks again. "Four of 'em.", Chris answers. "Six of us. I like our odds.", Sam says. "Are you sure we should be doing this?", I was a little worried. But we should be fine. Right? "We're not on school property. This is our chance to fight back.", and with that, Sam starts speeding off towards the laser tag place. "I have a bad feeling about this.", I say, grabbing Demetris hand.

Sam turns the lights off, and we rush in. I decided to stay back and watch. They didn't need me. Plus, I just got out of a coma.
"What do you want?", Eli asks. "Payback.", she responds.

A boy goes after Sam, who simply kicks him in the face.

Eventually a full on fight goes on, and I stay hidden.

More people come in and my eyes widen.
"Sam LaRusso...", a girl calls out, "Where are you, bitch?".

She starts fighting everyone and I watch in horror as all of my friends get their asses handed to them.

Eli gets Demetri to the ground and I rush over.

"No!", I scream, only to be kicked in the side of my knee. I scream in pain as a boy gets on top of me and punches me in the face. Blood comes from my nose and all I hear is a high pitched ringing. My eyes start to close and I see Eli push Demetris arm down, breaking it. I take my last ounce of strength to push the boy over. I elbow him in his face and crawl towards Demetri, who's sobbing in pain.

I bring him into a hug and he cry's into my shoulder.
I'm carful not to hurt his arm, but pull him closer. It's all blurry but I see everyone rushing towards us.
I bring my hand to Demetris face, checking to make sure they didn't hurt his face. All I saw were red eyes.
I just pulled him into another hug.

And guess who back

Back

Back again

Y/n's back

Back at the hospital, waiting for Demetri. I had my head in hands. Mrs. LaRusso came in and started conversing with Sam while I tried to stay hidden.

"Everything's fine. Always was fine.", I keep telling myself. It isn't. I hate it. I hate my life. My boyfriend just had his arm broken by my ex friend. And his ex best friend.

I hold back sobs. As soon as I got out of the fucking hospital, my boyfriend gets his arm broken. FUCK! Why does nothing go my way?

Focus |Demetri Alexopoulos x Reader| (COMPLETED 1-5)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara